Chapter Ten

BEDTIME.. nothing funny though :/

They got back from dinner at around 10. ‘I-I might go to bed... Big day tomorrow’, Hinata said, yawning. She stepped into the bathroom to get changed. Naruko plonked herself onto the couch. ‘Phew I’m pooped.. The guy I did in the bathroom just then was-‘Sasuke whacked her. ‘YOU SLUT. I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!’.  Naruko sighed, but then remembered something important. ‘YOU haven’t asked Hinata to be your girlfriend yet. All you guys were doing there was smiling at each other, then getting to embarrassed and looked away.. What happened to you guys within five minutes?? You hardly said anything to her!’. ‘ If you do have a shower or something I shall ask her. Just step out for ten minutes or something!’ Naruko stomped out of the room, and slammed the door behind her. ‘TEN MINUTES! HURRY THE FUCK UP!’. Sasuke inhaled and ruffled up his hair. He had never asked out a girl before, even one that was basically already his girlfriend. Hinata stepped out of the bathroom in a tank top and long pants, her hair tied up in a bun. She got a shock seeing only Sasuke standing there, looking at the ground. ‘ W-what’s wrong Sasuke.. Where’s Naruko?’ Sasuke sat on the couch and patted the spot next to him, inviting her to sit down. Confused, she sat down. Sasuke took her hand and looked her in the eyes. ‘ Hinata will you be my girlfriend?’. Without any hesitation, Hinata yelled ‘YES… er.. S-sorry.. m-my v-voice goes weird when I-I’m nervous’. Sasuke looked at the ground. ‘Can I.. Kiss you?’. Hinata leant forward. ‘ O-okay..’. He held her and kissed her softly. Hinata kissed him back, but with more passion. Soon, they were lying on the couch, making  out. ‘ TEN MINUTES IS UP!! WOW… Guys You only started liking each other like five seconds ago and now you’re doing that?’. Naruko went into the bathroom to get changed. ‘Sorry Hinata..’. She looked at him, dumbfounded. ‘Why are you s-sorry? I-It was my fault… Please kiss me once more before Naruko finished getting changed?’. Sasuke smiled and kissed her passionately.

Soon, all three of them were trying to get to sleep. ‘I’m glad my bed is in the middle.. or I would have to deal with you guys talking to each other all night.. or WORSE’. ‘ Naruko.. I’m trying to get to sleep so be quiet!’, Sasuke replied. But in reality, he couldn’t get asleep because he couldn’t stop thinking about Hinata. About ten minutes later Naruko was sound asleep. ‘ S-Sasuke are you still awake?’, Hinata whispered. Sasuke was surprised to hear Hinata, and was happy. ‘ Yes… I can’t stop thinking about how I now have a beautiful sweet girlfriend...’. ‘I can’t s-stop thinking that I-I’m now dating S-Sasuke Uchiha… and that I have d-discovered your s-sweet side.. Which I-I never knew you had until today.. I can’t stay away from you’. ‘You know what Hinata? This has been the best day of my life’. ‘Likewise’. ‘ Wanna cuddle.. No funny business though. Promise’. Hinata grabbed her pillow and moved across the room ‘O-okay’. She lay next to him, and he put his arms around her. ‘ I-I feel sleepy all of a sudden’. ‘Same here… Goodnight beautiful’. He kissed her and then both of them drifted asleep.