Chapter Twenty- End.

I AM SO SORRY I KNOW IM BAD AT UPDATING BUT HAVING DEPRESSION SUCKS OKAY I WRITE SOMETHING THEN I GO 'NO THIS IS SHIT' ETC AND THEN IM IN MY LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL AND UGH BUT SERIOUSLY IM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS ENDING AND PLEASE DONT BE TOO DISSAPOINTED. I had to end this. There will possibly be a follow up chapter. I love you all.

___________________________________________________________________

The next two weeks went in a flash- Hinata, Sasuke and Naruko had one of the best times of their lives. From Sasuke annoying Naruko by demanding too much cleaning, Naruko trying to question Hinata about her sex life and being ignored out of embarrassment, and even Naruko walking in on Hinata and Sasuke doing the deed- Which happened on the last morning at the beautiful resort.

---------------------------------------------------------

Naruko groaned when she put on her plain, unattractive work uniform ready to complete her morning rounds of delivering complimentary breakfast to each room. Tieing her hair into a bun, she planned to surprise Sasuke and Hinata with an extra breakfast meal that guests usually have to pay extra for. She loved seeing them; Naruko missed the both of them to the point that she would cry some nights, but at the bottom of her heart she knew it was for the best that she left Konoha. What Sasuke and his fiancée didn’t know is that Naruko had a major falling out with her family over her decision not to follow in her father’s political footsteps, and they kicked her out of the house. Naruko also had extremely strong feelings for Sasuke that wouldn’t fade, and she knew she would destroy his happiness if she stayed in Konoha any longer.

After doing around half of the resorts rooms, Naruko finally reached her old friends’ suite with a shock of excitement, and didn’t even bother knocking before she slammed the door open. She almost dropped everything when she saw the disturbing sight- Sasuke and Hinata having sexual relations- without a blanket covering them.

“WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!”, Naruko screamed in horror and closed her eyes shut to avoid any more scarring.

Hinata shrieked and grabbed the nearest pillow to cover her body while Sasuke just made a noise between a groan and a scream and fell off the bed with a thud.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR ROOM!”, Sasuke roared, with a face as red as anything. Hinata ran into the bathroom into embarrassment- she couldn’t deal with this at the moment.

“WHY WERE YOU HAVING SEX NOW? YOU KNOW I COME IN AT AROUND THIS TIME!”, Naruko yelled and quickly placed the trays of food onto a nearby table. Sasuke wrapped a sheet he found on the floor around himself and stood up, “IT JUST HAPPENED OKAY NARUKO”, he yelled back.

“Ugh…. Now I’m scarred forever… Between your tiny lil’ butt and Hinatas sex face and-“, “I GET IT NARUKO”.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Around luchtime, Sasuke and Hinata had packed up all their belongings and were ready to make the journey home. Naruko gave both of them her phone number and said to call her at least once a week- or she’ll tell everyone that visits from Konoha what she saw. Naruko and Hinata got a bit teary when it was time for the goodbye but Sasuke managed to stand his ground, because well, he knew Naruko would visit once the baby was born. “See you soon guys… HINATA I HOPE YOUR VAGINA DOESN’T GET WRECKED WHEN THAT SHIT COMES OUT!”, Naruko cried as they set off. As she got smaller and smaller in the distance Sasuke admired the quietness of the forest and rested his head on Hinatas lap, the click clack of the horse that was pulling their carts feet on the road, and the slight breeze was beautiful, and looking up at Hinatas face was the most beautiful thing of all. “You know if she hadn’t won those tickets in the first place we wouldn’t be here right now…. I feel like everything’s how it should be… I’m happy Hinata”, Hinata put her hand through his hair and kissed him softly, “I guess that weekend was the best thing that ever happened to us. I love you Sasuke”.