Chapter Seven

Finally some action.. sorta..

Flinging open the doors of the hotel room, Naruko plonked herself onto one of the three single beds on the edge of the beautiful room. ‘Ahhh…’. Hinata sat on the bed which was in on the other side of Narukos, and next to a balcony. ‘ This is so comfy..’, she stated, feeling the silky-soft sheets. Naruko sat next to Hinata. ‘ Hey wanna go to the hot springs?’. Hinata turned her down, only because she wanted to relax in the hotel room, maybe sleep a little. Naruko smiled fiendishly. ‘ Well I’m going.. that means you’ll be alone with SASUKE in here.. he he he’. Hinata went bright red and put a pillow into her face. ‘ I-I will sleep then… So he doesn’t talk to me’. Naruko shrugged her shoulders and left. The door opened a minute later and Sasuke walked inside, carrying all of the suitcases. ‘ What the fuck did Naruko pack in here… her bag weighs a ton!’, He dumped them all on the ground, then grabbed his own and put it below his bed. Hinata walked over, and carefully moved her suitacase under her bed. Sasuke realised Naruko was not in the room. ‘ Hey Hinata.. check out the fridge.. It has so much in it… and the cupboards are packed.. this really is a five star hotel!’. She smiled and walked onto the balcony, admiring the view of a lake. The breeze was slightly cold and it felt calming. ‘ The views nice isant it…’. Hinata got a shock when she realised Sasuke was standing next to her. ‘yeah.. it is’. Sasuke noticed her long, indigo hair blowing in the breeze and her violet eyes sparkling in the sunlight. She looked stunning. He just wanted to embrace her in his arms, and never let go. ‘S-Sasuke w-whats wrong?. She noticed him staring at her. Well, Hinata did also, want Sasuke to hold her, for some reason she couldn’t explain. His eyes were a deep black and very myseriois.  He was also very attractive.She found herself not being able to take her eyes off him.

Sasuke decided to go for broke, and moved closer, and put his arms around her. He was surprised she gave him an embrace back. Hinata felt all warm inside, the butterflies in her stomach gone. Sasuke was actually quite embarrassed, because he  had never hugged a girl like this before. He touched Hinatas face and looked into her eyes and smiled, his head moving ever closer to hers. When their lips met, fireworks went off, literally. They stayed on the balcony for about ten minutes, kissing each other softly. Naruko burst through the door and saw them on the balcony. They obviously didn’t notice she was there, so she got out her camera and took a photo. She then, just to be annoying, walked out onto the balcony and said, ‘ You guys seem to be having a good ‘ol time!’. When they realised Naruko was RIGHT there and had just seen them basically making out, Hinata went bright red, and quickly paced of the balcony without saying a word. Sasuke whacked Naruko in the head. ‘Idiot! You ruined a perfect moment. Fuck you. I hope you burn in hell you slut’. She was deeply offeded about whathe had just said to her. ‘Excuse me? At least I don’t act like a complete ass all the time- exept to Hinata, who doesn’t deserve you! She deserves better! I know your just gonna end up using her for sex so please stop now before I bash you! And you know damn right I would!’. Sasuke felt the angriest he’s ever been in his life so far. ‘ Excuse me? I actually like her for who she is. I would never use her. And at least I don’t parade myself around in sluts clothes and sleep with every single guy I come into contact with!’. Naruko went to hit Sasuke, but she was stopped. ‘D-don’t…’