Chapter 13

Michael

During rehearsals I couldn't take my eyes off Tatiana. My mind keeps going back to the kiss we shared. That kiss was something else and I enjoyed it. She's a amazing kisser but I really need to talk to her. This girl just confessed that she's in love with me and I know that she loves me.

I see the way she looks at me, the way she will stare into my eyes and when we did 'The Way You Make Me Feel', the time we spent together on the set, I know that she was falling for me then. I like her a lot but I don't like her like she likes me, and I feel really bad. We've just finished rehearsing and it's just turned 5:30pm and I just can't wait to get home.

After saying goodbye to everyone, I grab a bottle of water and make my way to my dressing room when I heard someone call my name. I stopped and turned around to see Tatiana. As she makes her way to me, she throws her arms around my neck. She kiss my cheek and pull away with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey, where you off to?" She asked.

"Um... I'm just going to my dressing room to freshen up and wait for my limo to get here." I replied. She nods.

"Ok cool. Rehearsals was really good today, I had fun."

I smiled. "Yeah me too."

She licked her lips as she eyes me. I quickly look down feeling a sudden nervousness through my body. I can feel her eyes still on me.

"Come on Michael, don't do that." I looked up at her, confused.

"Don't do what?" I asked.

"I hate it when you look down, I love looking at your beautiful face especially when you're blushing." She says softly. I smiled shyly and look down when she lifts my chin.

"Michael, you just don't know how much you mean to me. I love you so much, I'll do anything for you." She whispered. Her face is slowly leaning closer and closer to mines and my heart is racing. She place her hand on the side of my face and I get butterflies.

She looks down at my lips and they start quivering nervously. I sighed once I felt her lips touch mine. I closed my eyes and press my lips forcefully against hers. I then grab the side of her neck and she tilts her head to the side as we engage in a deep kiss. I lowered my eyebrows as she intensify the kiss by running her tongue across my lower lip. I part my lips gladly welcoming her tongue into my mouth. My tongue bumped into hers making us moan softly. Tatiana pulls me closer and groan as we kiss passionately. She then breaks the kiss and press her forehead against mine, breathing heavy. I slowly open my eyes and stare into her hers. She smiled and stroke the side of my face.

"That was amazing." She says softly. I bit down on my bottom lip and nod my head.

"Yes it was." She half smiled and looked down.

"I should get going, it's getting late." She says with a sigh.

"Ok."

She pulls my lips down to hers and kiss me softly.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

I turned around and walk off to my dressing room. I can still feel her lips against mine and I can taste her lips too. I press my back against the door, letting out a soft sigh.

Wow, that was some kiss.

~•~

Bill and I are walking towards the limo when we start hearing people screaming. I looked around and there's a bunch of paparazzi screaming and asking me questions. Bill and I quickly push our way through the crowd. He opens the door for me and I quickly got in with a heavy sigh. Bill gets in after and drives off, they're still following us. I hate that I can't go home in peace. I can't go anywhere without them following me around. I took a deep breath and try to calm myself down.