Chapter 15

India

Michael is so different tonight, he's touching and kissing on me differently than before. I guess the argument between us really got him turned on.

"Daddy wants you on the bed, babygirl." I smiled as I got up from off his lap and got on the bed. Michael sat there for a minute staring me down with lust filling his brown eyes. Before I could say something, he then gets up and walks over to his closet. He pulls out something and hide it behind his back.

"You've been a naughty girl, India." He taunts with a smirk on his face. I bite down on my lip.

"I know and I'm sor-"

"DID I TELL YOU TO TALK!?" He yells cutting me off, making me jump. He has never spoken to me like that. The look on his face said it all, he was pissed like really angry and I was kinda scared but turned on at the same time. He started pacing the floor quietly as he ran his fingers through his hair. He then stops and looks at me.

"You're a little slut..." He seethes.

My eyes widen. "Michael, what the fuck!?"

I spat out pretty offended by that comment. He sighs irritated and walks up to me on the bed. He roughly grabs my arms and held me up.

"Did I ask you to fucking speak?" He asked. I shake my head.

"Good, and you're a slut cause you're cheating on me, are you?"

I shake my head. "N-No I don't know-"

He suddenly slaps me hard across my face. I gasp and held my cheek, which stung like hell. I could feel my eyes getting watery.

"MICHAEL-" He cuts me off again by slapping me across the face for the second time.

"Michael-"

"Who the fuck is, Michael!?" He ask, yelling in the process. He suddenly grabs my throat and slams me against the wall.

"So, he's the guy you're cheating on me with, huh?" He asked.

I just kept quiet not knowing what to say or do. Honestly, I don't know what the hell is going on cause I'm so lost and confused. He tightens his grip around my neck and bang my head against the wall.

"Who the fuck is Michael?" He asked again.

"I-I don't know?" I question, clearly confused. He pushes me on the floor and take his belt out.

"Who's Michael?" He asked. He hits me with his belt and I yelp out in pain. I decided to play along with him.

"Ok.. ok I'm cheating!" I exclaimed as I go along with his game. The belt slid out his hand as he walks up to me and grab my hair.

"Get the fuck up!"

I got up and he throws me on the bed. He then gets on top of me and cuff my hands to the bed post.

"I always knew you were a slut, a nasty and filthy one at that... and you must be punish."

I squirm around and tried pulling my hands out of the cuffs but the more I moved around the more it tighten around my wrist.

"Fuck you!" I screamed and he slaps me across the face.

"Shut the fuck up! So, who's this Michael you've been fucking behind my back."

I looked at him. "He's someone that I love to fuck. You got a problem with that?" I asked.

"You nasty slut." He says, with a smirk.

I smirked back. "I love being a nasty slut, at least he fucks me better and his dick is bigger."

He raised his brows. "Hmph... You're a very bad girl, India."