Chapter 6

Michael

"Are you ready, Michael?" Bill asked. I grabbed my suitcase and walk out the bedroom, nodding my head.

"Yes, I'm ready." I replied. We walk out the hotel suite and over to the elevator.

Bill has been my bodyguard for years and we've grown really close over the years. He's my best friend but he's also like a father to me. Once we're inside the limo, all packed and ready to go, he looks at me through the rear view mirror.

"Are you excited about moving in your new house?" He asked, while driving off. I nod my head, with a smile plastered on my face.

"Very excited." I replied. He smiled.

"I'm very proud of you, Mike." He say seriously, glancing at me through the rear view mirror.

"Thanks Bill."

On our way to Neverland, I quietly sit in the back while my mind automatically drift off to India. I smiled dreamily as I stared out of the window, fantasizing about her. I really want to give in to her again, but if only she wants too. I definitely want too, without hesitation. I should probably give her a call and remind her to text me her address. I pulled out my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number.

"Hello?"

She answers.

"India, it's Michael." I chuckled. I heard her giggle over. Her laugh is like music to my ears.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just on my way to my new house. Also to remind you about tonight."

"Tonight?"

She asked, confused.

"Yeah, you're coming over to my place, remember?"

"But I can't. I have to work tonight."

"But I have a way better job for you. I don't want to discuss it over the phone, so just come over and we can talk about it."

"Ok, sure. I'll come over."

"Hey, don't forget to text me your address."

"I won't."

We both grew silent for a while then I decide to speak up.

"So... what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm getting ready to go to the mall with my daughter. So what are you going to do when you get to your new house?"

"Hmph... maybe take a walk around, write a few songs and that's about it. And also wait for you tonight. I definitely can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see you too, Michael. Well... um I should get going.

"Ok, I'll see you tonight. See you later."

"See you."

I hang up the phone and Bill glance at me through the rear view mirror, clearing his throat.

"Who was that?" He asked, curiously.

"A friend of mine." He raises his brows, giving me a look.

"A friend, huh?" He asked. I blushed.

"Yes, a friend." I chuckled and he chuckles back.

"I have never seen a smile on your face like that when talking to your friends." He explains, with a slight smirk on his face. I look down as my cheeks burn from embarrassment.