Chapter 11

India

Michael picks me up and sits me on the counter top without breaking the kiss. I pull away from the kiss and stare into his eyes, trying to catch my breath.

"We can't do this, Michael." I whispered.

"I know... meet me upstairs in my bedroom in ten minutes." He whispers seductively.

I bite down on my lip and nod obeyingly. He helps me down and walks out the kitchen. I cut Ava a piece of cake and then I pop her some popcorn and took it to the living room for her to eat. I see that Michael already has Peter Pan on for her and he's already gone upstairs too. After giving Ava her snacks, I then head upstairs to his room and as soon as I walked in his room, he firmly grabs my ass and backed us to the wall. He stares into my eyes and I can feel his hardened manhood.

"Touch it." He whispers deeply.

I move my hand down to his pants and firmly touched his penis. He closes his eyes and bite down on his lip. "Oh yes baby... that feels so good."

I smirk and got down on my knees as I undo his pants and pulled out his shaft. I look up at him as I stroke him. He looks down at me, watching my handwork. I teasingly lick up and down his shaft.

"Oh god... mhmm." He cries out.

I then slip him into my mouth, bopping my head. Hearing his moans, heavy breathing and his whimpers is making me so hot for him.

Minutes later, Michael climaxed in my mouth as I wiped the corners of my lips. I got back up on my feet and stare into his eyes.

"Turn around." He says, in a deep husky voice.

I turned around and I arched my back as he raises my dress. He pulls my panties down my legs and roughly slams into me from behind. I slap my hand against the wall as I tried not to scream.

"Scream as loud as you want baby, your daughter won't be able to hear you." He says, while pulling my head back.

I think my legs are going to give out.

I'm screaming to the top of my lungs and gripping the sheets with all my might.

An hour later, Michael climax deep inside me and I climax right after him. He's still inside of  me as he press his chest against my back and kiss my neck.

"This p*ssy is mines and no one else's, you hear me?" He growls sexually and I nod. "Say yes."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy, its yours."

"Good girl."

He then pulls out of me and put his pants back on, but I turn around, still feeling horny. He bite his lip and looks me up and down.

"I could fuck you all night." He said.

"Me too." I moan softly. "I want another round. Oh, I want you so bad."

"How bad baby?" He questions.

"Very bad." I moan softly.

"India what are you doing to me, girl?" He asked, licking his lips.

  ~•~

After we finish another round of hot, passionate love, we make our way downstairs to see Ava had fallen asleep on the couch with chocolate smeared on her face. Me and Michael giggled at the scene. Soon, I started on dinner while Michael was in his office.

After cooking dinner, I called Ava and Michael in the kitchen to eat. They both look at the food with hungry eyes and soon they were stuffing their faces like they haven't eaten in years.

Well Ava always does this so I'm used to it.

"So I'm guessing the food is good, huh?" I asked, giggling.

Ava nods her head frantically. Michael says something but his mouth is too full for me to understand what he's saying. Ava swallows her food carefully and slaps Michael's hand.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." She scolds.

I covered my mouth, trying hard not to burst out in laughter, while Ava continues to eat. Michael swallows his food.

"I'm so sorry Ava. I hope you can forgive me" He jokes, reaching over, patting her head.

"Yes, I forgive you." She says, blushing.

"Thank you Ava." He says, giggling. "But I said that your food taste really good."

   ~•~

After dinner, Ava and Michael sat in the living room, watching tv. Ava has warmed up to Michael already and I think she likes him. After washing up the dishes, I walked in the living room and Michael places his finger up to his lips, shushing me. I look down and saw Ava fast asleep in his arms. He carefully gets off the couch and walks over to me, taking my hand and leading me in his office.

"I have to talk to you." He says, softly.

"About what?" I asked.

He sighs. "About moving in here?"

Wait a minute. What did he say?

"Moving in where? Here with you?" I asked, cautiously. He nods.

"Yeah. I want you to move here with me... Ava too."

My eyes widen slightly. "Why, Michael?"

He looks at me nervously. "Because it'll be better for my sake."

I raise my eyebrow. "How?"

He shrugs. "You'll be closer to me so when I need you, I can have you." He whispers seductively. I nod and walk up to him.

"Ok, Michael."

"Ok, what? You're moving in?" He asked.

I shake my head. "Ok, I'll think about it."

He looks me up and down. I smiled.

"I have to go, I'll see you in the morning." I say, walking past him. He turns around and I can feel his eyes on my ass. He then helps me carry Ava to my car and buckles her in and closed the door. He then pulls me in his embrace, kissing me softly.

"Call me when you get home." He says, smiling softly. I blushed, nodding my head.

"Ok, I will. Bye Michael."

"Bye India."

I then got in my car and buckled myself in. Michael waved at me and I waved back, and I made my way home.