Chapter 19

India

I walked in on Michael rehearsing with his dancers, and I just couldn't take my eyes away from him. At the same time, a fat short man walks over to me with a cigar in his mouth. My eyes were focused on Michael as he dance around on stage, grabbing his crotch and moonwalking. The man cleared his throat and I quickly looked at him.

"What are you doing here? We're having rehearsals here, you need to leave."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "I'm here to see Michael."

He rolls his eyes and calls over one of the security guards. "Can you escort her out of here, and quick before Michael sees her."

The security grab my arm and I yank it out of his grip. "Lady please don't cause a scene just leave, ok?"

The fat short man said before looking over at the security guard. "Escort here out of here."

I fold my arms and looked at them both. "I'm not going anywhere, Michael told me to meet him here and I'm not leaving until I speak with him."

Suddenly the music stops and Michael jumps off the stage and jogs over to where we are and he smiled at me. "What's going on?" Michael asked.

"This girl somehow snuck in here and said that you told her to meet you here. Don't worry Michael, we'll have her out of here in no time."

I rolled my eyes and Michael chuckles. "Frank that's because I did tell her to meet me here." Michael said. The man drops his mouth open.

"Oh, you know her?" He asked. Michael nods.

"Yes, she's a friend of mine." Michael then walks over to me. "India, this is my manager Frank."

I extend my hand out to Frank and he puts his hand in mine, shaking it firmly.

"I do apologize for being rude, please forgive me."

I smiled. "It's alright you were only doing your job, I understand."

I looked over at Michael to find him staring at me, intensely. I looked down and he grabbed my hand.

"Frank, I'll be in my dressing room if you need me, alright?" Michael tells him and he nods.

"Alright Michael, and it was nice meeting you India."

I smiled. "It was nice meeting you too, Frank."

~•~

Michael grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. He then leans down to my face and kiss my lips so softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He then breaks the kiss and press his forehead against mine.

"So, what did the doctor say?" He asked I bite my lip and looked down.

"Well, the doctor said that I am pregnant." I smiled softly.

"How far along are you?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Remember the second time we had sex?" I asked. He nods.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I wasn't on the pill yet."

"Michael raise his eyebrows. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

I sighed. "It means that I'm one month pregnant, Michael."

He looks at me surprised. "Really?"

I nod. "Yeah."

I pushed myself away from him and step back a little without looking into his eyes. Michael walks over to me and lift my chin up so I can look at him.