Chapter 5

Michael

I'm now finishing up in the shower, and I step out and wrap a towel around my waist. I then began drying my hair as I just got finish washing it. All I could think about right now is Star. I had sex with this girl and I still don't know her real name. I knew I should have asked for her real name, not her stripper name. But I will find out soon, I hope. I really want to help this girl out and make her feel safe at all times. When I'm with her, I feel a connection between the two of us, and I feel safe. Deep down in my heart, I feel like someone as sweet and beautiful as her shouldn't be working at a strip club. She deserves so much more.

Tomorrow I'll be moving in my Neverland Ranch tomorrow, and I am super excited about it. I named my dream home Neverland because I'm a big fan of Peter Pan, and it's a place where I get to be myself and I get to compensate for the things I missed out on as a child. I'm relieving my childhood at Neverland, and I'll get to do things that I have never done when I was a child and I'll get to experience Neverland with other children too.

I love children and I can't wait to experience the want of fatherhood.

I want to be a father and have a special kind of love for a woman so bad, but here I am, a 29 year old single man without a woman. I'm so lonely. I just wish God can answer my prayers and send me the perfect woman. A woman who loves me for who I am, not the money and fame. A woman to come home to me and make passionate love with throughout out the day. The night I had sex with Star, I felt powerful. I would definitely have sex with her again... but I don't if she'll want to.

Maybe I can pay her to have sex with me, and she wouldn't have to work down at the strip club anymore or....

A smile spread across my lips as a thought popped into my head. Hopefully she accepts my offer. I'm going to call her right now and see what she thinks of the idea.

After just thinking about the offer, I forgot I was still naked, and I quickly put on my boxers and pajamas. I sit on my bed and I pick up the piece of paper with Star's number and I grab the phone, and dialed up her number.

~•~

India

"Thank you so much for watching Ava for me. I don't know what I'll do without your help." I say, smiling at the babysitter. She smiles back at me.

"You're welcome. Ava is a amazing little girl, and I'm glad to help out." She says. I walk her to the door and she turns around to face me.

"Goodnight." She says and I smiled.

"Goodnight." She smiled and nods as she walks out the door and I watch as she gets in her car and she waves at me, before driving off. I close and lock the door, letting out a sigh. I then walk over to Ava's room to check on her. She's sleeping peacefully with her teddy bear for comfort.

She loves that thing.

I quietly close her door and I head over to my room to get ready for bed. I strip off my clothes and turned on the shower, waiting for the water to warm up a bit, before stepping in. As the water run down on my body, my mind drifts off to Michael. It's sweet that he wants to help me, but I know for sure that he's only doing it because he feels bad, or he sees me as some kind of charity case. I don't need pity and I don't want to be a burden to anyone. I'm very thankful that he wants to help me, but I can't accept that. I can take care of myself, and I have been doing so since my parents died.

After my shower, I wrap a towel around my body then walk over to the sink to brush my teeth. After that, I walked in my bedroom over to the drawer and took out a pair of panties. I then open another drawer to grab a tank top and some shorts to sleep in. Once I'm dressed, I sit on my bed and blow dry my hair. I look over at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it's 1:30 AM. After drying my hair, I put my hair in a messy bun and hopped in bed. I then throw the covers over me when suddenly, my phone starts ringing. I groan loudly annoyingly as I roll over and close my eyes. I didn't bother by looking at the name or number, I just slid my thumb across the screen without hesitation.

Who the hell could be calling me at this time of morning?

I sit up quickly as my phone continues to ring loudly beside me. Whoever this is better have a damn good excuse for calling me at this time. But maybe it's Mia because she's the only one that would call me this late. I finally answer..

"Mia, do you know what time is it? What do you want?" I ask, bitterly. There's silence for a slight second then I hear soft giggling.

"Star? It's me Michael."

He speaks softly. Everything seems to freeze as his lovely voice speaks out in my ear.

"Michael?" I asked in shock. "What are you doing up at this time of the morning?" I ask, with a yawn. He chuckles lightly.

"I couldn't sleep. I just called to see if you made it home safely?"

He asked and I giggled.

"I did. Thank you for calling, that was sweet of you." I blush, even though he can't see my face. He chuckles.

"You're welcome."

Then there was silence....

"Thank you for dropping me off at my hotel. I really wish there was some way I could repay you."

He says, breaking the silence and I shake my head.

"No Michael, you don't have to do that, it was nothing."

"Sta- "

He paused.

"What's your real name?"

He asked curiously and I smiled.

"India." I replied.

"Lovely name."

"Thank you." I blush slightly.

"You're welcome. But really I want to repay you for driving me back to my hotel..."

"Mic-"

"I know um... tomorrow I'm moving into my new house and I would really like for you to come over. I'll send my limo to pick you up and we can have a nice dinner, a-and maybe a movie?"

He asked, nervously and I giggled.

"Michael, I would love to come over but I have to work tomorrow night." I say apologetic. He sighs in disappointment.

"Sorry Michael, maybe next time."

"India, I know you said that you don't need my help, but I have a job for you. I'm offering it to you."

"What?" I ask confusingly, but shockingly.

"Come over tomorrow night and I'll reel you in with more information. Text me your address tomorrow, and I'll give it to my driver and he'll pick you up."

He says proudly.

"Michael, but-"

"Look India, I am not taking no for an answer so you'll just have to accept my offer for me. India I really want to help you because that's what kind of person I am. A person with a good heart. I really want to help you. Can you just accept my offer and come over tomorrow night? Please?"

He says seriously. I sigh softly.

"Ok Michael, I'll come over tomorrow." He chuckles.

"See, that wasn't so hard, but now I'll let you get your beauty sleep since it's so late. Goodnight India."

I smiled softly.

"Goodnight Michael."

So far, everything is turning out great, and I'm thankful for that.