Chapter Sixteen {rough morning}

Start from the beginning

I kiss her forehead and say "it's okay. You can sleep on the plane okay"? She sniffles and nods. I walk out of the room and Lauren says "babe! It's five from seven and your not even ready". I say "I was dealing with comforting Ally, waking up Normani, and tell Camila that she can't bring five suitcases".

She laughs and I grab my clothes. I quickly change and grab my suitcases which were packed. I do my make up with Lauren and she says "what should we do with Ally"? I sigh and say "just be gentle".

She nods and Normani comes running in the room. She says "Grandpa's here"! She runs out of the room and I sigh. I kiss Lauren's lips and say "i'll bring the bags down". She nods and I grab the four suitcases with some trouble.

I walk down the stairs and place the stuff by the door. I say "why are you here at seven"? He says "because we need to leave at like 7:45".

I nod and say "okay, why though"? He says "the plane ride is a little longer". I say "okay. Mani go upstairs and finish getting ready". She runs up the stairs and I say "why did you throw flour at them"?

He chuckles and says "because Ally threw the bag at me and flour went everywhere". I gasp and she says "I-I sorry"! I turn around and run over. I pick her up and say "shhh. You know he's not mad. I was just surprised because your a sweet little girl".

She starts to suck on her fingers and I kiss her head. Simon says "I thought you don't let them slip in the morning of getting ready for tour"? I say "well we don't but Ally's just in a trance. It's normal".

He nods and she looks at Simon. He waves and she giggles. I playfully roll my eyes and say "okay princess. Are you ready"? She nods and I place her on the couch.

Simon says "um...can I talk to you...outside". I nod and follow him to the porch. He says "I don't know if this safe to let her be in the trance". I sigh and say "I know but"- "she is sensitive in general but in this trance I can tell she is more sensitive".

I sigh and say "well I can't just snap her out of it. It'll probably only last like five more hours. Just be gentle". He nods and we walk inside. I see Camila with a pout on her face and I say "what"? She says "nothing fits"! Lauren walks down the stairs and says "Camila. I already helped you, go upstairs and bring your bags down".

She stomps up the stairs and I sigh. Lauren says "her and Normani are in pissy moods and i'm about done with it". I say "I know. Just take a deep breath".

She nods and I pick up Ally. Simon looks at me and she lays her head on my chest. I smile and say "okay Ally. Do you need anything else"? She says "baby 'nd chippy". I nod and say "but you can only have it in your carry on, okay"?

Chippy is her chipmunk she got for Christmas. She nods and I grab them and put them in her backpack. She yawns and Simon says "okay! We're getting breakfast on the ride"!

I sigh and Camila slides her suitcase down the stairs. Lauren says "Karla Camila"! She walks down the stairs with her arms crossed and says "it's whatever". Lauren grits her teeth and says "let's you and I go have a little chat in the kitchen".

She grabs Camila's hand and leads her into the kitchen. I place Ally on the ground and she starts to cry. I say "i'm right here. We have to go though". She throws herself on the ground and I sigh. I kneel down and say "look at me". She looks up at me and I say "I know your tired and I know you want to cuddle but I told you I will snuggle you in the car okay"?

She nods and says "b-baba"? I sigh and say "on the plane". She starts to cry again and I place her on the couch. I say "mani! Come on". She runs down the stairs and says "we get to perform tonight"!

I chuckle and say "okay. Are you ready"? She nods and runs outside carrying her backpack and two suitcases. Camila walks in the room with a snotty nose and tears on her face. Simon sighs and Lauren says grumpily "let's go".

I sigh and she grabs her stuff and walks out of the room. Camila runs out of the room crying and Simon says "we have to go". I nod and say "can you help with the stuff"? He nods and I run up the stairs. I grab her blanket and pacifier and say "Mila? Come here baby"?

She walks out of the room and says "m-mama mad"! I sigh and say "what'd she say"? Camila starts to cry but says "she j-just was m-mean wit' me"!

I cup her cheek and say "baby look at me". She looks up and I say "okay. You know Lo can be ruff in the mornings, but you were being a little rude".

She says "I'm sorry though"! I kiss her cheek and say "it's okay. We got go though". I give Camila her blanket and say "go downstairs okay"? She nods and I walk into Ally's room. I grab her blanket and then Normani's blanket.

I check the house over and walk outside with my stuff. I see the van we go in and sigh. I hop in and see Lauren in the front while Camila was in tears and Normani was on her phone. I look around to not see Ally. I say "Lauren! Where's Ally"?!

She turns around and says "I-I thought you had her"! I say "Jesus". She says "I'll come help look". I say "No. Just stay in the fucking car and comfort Mila". I slam the door and walk in the house. Simon yells "Dinah! We have to go"!

I flip him off and say "Ally! Where are you"?! I look in the kitchen and see nothing. I look in a few more places and see nothing again. I make sure to check the pool house in case but see nothing.

Panic starts to feel my body knowing she is in the trance and knowing anything can happen to her right now...