25 : THE FORESEEN HAVOC

Start from the beginning

The only one.

They've stolen two memory boxes. What a surprise.

Pitch cannot form into a plan of his. His mind trudged through every corners. He knew, one wrong move, it will be his end and doom. He needed to do something now.

He needed to.

It will be a shame, he thought.

Oh, but still, he have the remaining memory box. He still have a chance.

He will unleash everything that remained in his veins and at his fingertips. Time will tell... and Pitch will reveal how powerful he really is.

At the very hour, the night latter darkened. The sky scowled at the corners as black sand covered the entirety of it, the stars did not shone nor twinkled. The wolves howled. The wind growled like tornado. The trees swayed uncontrollably. And at every corners of Burgess, shadows escaped from their prisons and into the moonlight. Nightmare flew in large groups—an army.

Pitch whispered to their ears to hunt and kill everyone they passes though.

No mercy.

He neared through the portal... a mischievous smile painted his lips.

His eyes shone deadly.

"Kill away."

****

North Pole

The workshop once again bloomed in life. The elves and yetis worked continuously as they've woken up from slumber. Even them, were hunted by nightmares. No one can guarantee what really happened during their sleep.

It was years. A decade.

The Guardians were circled through a wooden table. A gigantic globe located meters across—larger than Pitch's... livelier than what the King of Darkness has.

They have regained their own true powers. North—who woken up firstly, felt the energy in his veins. Like fireworks lighten a dead breathless man. The four teenagers had found a way to near each other—until a narrow bond had formed.

Pitch cannot guarantee his victory, North thought.

As long as the teenagers live, the Guardians will be alive as well. They were feeding through them and they would help back as a debt.

They have to.

If not, this realm will drown in chaos and havoc.

Because of Pitch's ruthless vengeance.

"We have to launch another attack!" The Bunnymund exclaimed. "If we'll stay here longer, that 'frickin old man will bury as in our own graves! Ya don't understand mate."

The angry Easter bunny paced around the room. It smelt of wood and magic. He had been holding the boomerang in his furry paws ever since they've arrived from the first battle against Pitch, which happened a day ago.

"It isn't that easy, Bunnymund." Toothania flew pass through them.

Her violet eyes trembled in warning and determination.

"Don't ya see, mate? He'll attack again and were too late to even notice it!"

The Sandman were silently listening at the center. Golden sand smoothly flew in air as he waits for North to say something—or The Man in Moon to finally show himself.