Gwendolyn's Insanity

Venus smiled at us playfully.

"H-how do you know this girl?" I asked

"She was the first person that gave me bread!" Venus squealed, hugging Carolyn.

Irene kill them. I froze, this did not seem right at all, why would I, they did nothing wrong, in fact they helped. I wanted to fight Gwendolyn, but I couldn't, but I would never kill these "good" people.

Do it

I fainted, again.

When I woke up again, I was in a cold shack, small and very modest. The hay straws poked the back of my head. A boy, Edgar slid into view.

"Ah, you're awake." He said. I rolled my eyes and asked the most cliche question

"What happened?"

"You just fainted, been out for a few hours."

Carolyn and Venus with a couple of snakes gathered around me.

"Phew, I thought you were a goner." Venus sighed.

"Wait, what?!" I yelled

"Yeah, you turned really pale." Carolyn replied. My jaw dropped.

"Come on Carolyn, I wanna show you my snakes." Venus squealed, tugging Carolyn's plain dress.

Edgar stared at me with his violet eyes, looking shocked.

"Wha-" I muttered before he stopped me with another kiss.

This one was rather hasty compared to his other ones. We stayed in that position for about a minute before pulling away for air. I leaned back.

About an hour later, Venus and Carolyn came back to check on us.

"You ready Irene?" Carolyn asked.

I nodded, still feeling a sense of insecurity.

That night, things got stranger than ever. As I went to the well, Gwendolyn scowled,

You disobeyed me

"Gwendolyn?" I asked

I came to control, but you disobeyed my orders. Gwendolyn sneered

"I-I'm sorry." I responded

I could care less for an apology. She sneered.

"What are you going to do?" I trembeled.

Then, I lost control of myself and found myself in the well, head first

You Die She grimaced.

"No" I muttered, "I can't die here, not now." I struggled to pull my head to the surface.

I have to live, I will make it to the surface, alone I thought. A sharp tug pulled me to the surface and I flew backwards onto the ground.

"What the hell was that?!" I heard a voice yell.

"Gwendolyn..she, tried to kill me." I groaned.

"What?! Who is Gwendolyn?" Edgar demanded.

"She is a demonic voice in my head."I muttered. Edgar's eyes widened.

"You have it too." he whispered.

"What?!" I squealed.

"Nothing." he muttered and gave me a hand, I took it.

"Thanks" I muttered. I had no problem standing, it ached a little to walk, but I was okay.

When we got back, I kicked my shoes off and went to my room.

Fool

My hands balled into fists, Gwendolyn was about to hit my breaking point.

Then it happened again. Time stood still. I was the only one who could move. Nervously, I dashed out of my door only to find Edgar standing still. In one place. He got frozen as well.

Now the battle begins, you ready?

"Yes, you can't control me." I growled. All of the burden I had to put up with for four years was finally making me lose control. I closed my eyes. The battle was about to begin and I was ready.