Prolouge Part 4

I was on a carriage. Yes, a carriage. I wore a gray 30 Seconds To Mars T-shirt, a black undershirt,a jean jacket, jean skirt, black tights violet converse and my blue topaz necklace. My hair tied in a braid. I carried a small backpack containing food and water, my sketchbook and flute. I looked out the window and saw small 19th century villages. I was on an island in the Bermuda Triangle. Apparently there was some magical barrier that only let anything that wasn't human. I was not a human either.

There were 4 major classes of creatures you could say: Werwolves, Vampires, Magicians and Ghosts and thousands of minor classes. I am a Ghost. You would expect a ghost to be well, dead. You are wrong. They usually live up to 100 years. They can go through walls, float and become invisible. When ghosts die, they become Dead Ghosts. Imagine being a Dead Ghost as being sick with a deadly disease except you don't die. You can also die with weapons called Soul Suckers. Those weapons are rare, but they can destroy every part of you and you will cease to exist.

We pulled up by a seamstress. I got out and escorted by my escort Peter. We went inside.

The place had a low ceiling. A lady came and greeted me. She wore 19th century style clothing. She smelt like someone had a soap party and washed it off with perfume. She had a slender body like mine. Her hair was tucked behind a white cap. She wore an inch thick of makeup. In her hand she held a needle. Her hands cupped her mouth when she saw me.
"Peter are you sure this is the one?" She asked him. Peter responded with
"Yes Beatrice I apologize for the clothing-" Beatrice grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room.
"Here you go wear this." she said, holding out a white gown that went up to my ankles."I cannot look at you until you have put this on." I winced at the dress, I was not a big fan of dresses but I had to. I looked around for a dresser. Fortunately there was one in the corner. I untied my shoes and tossed them in the corner. I went inside the dresser and changes into the white gown. To me, it looked like a nightgown. I walked out. Beatrice turned around and showed me a dress. The top was light blue and the bottom part was light brown. Beatrice helped me fit into it. I had to wear stalkings and skinny boots that went up to my knee. I braided my hair back.

Peter came an escorted me to the carriage. I put my old clothes back into my bag.

After about twenty minutes or so, we arrived at a medium sized house with a humongous garden. I analyzed the place while humming one of my favorite 30 Seconds to Mars song. A man with messy blonde hair and blue eyes walked up to me. He appeared to be in his late twenties or so. He grinned friendly. His mouth formed the words,
"Hello there I am Jonas."