The Mobs and Edgar the Outcast

I woke up the next morning, hoping everything that happened last night- all of this crap was just a stupid dream. It wasn't. I groaned. I trudged downstairs. Downstairs I found Edgar looking at me. He smiled. Oh gosh, he was annoyingly handsome I thought.

"Good morning Irene." he said smiling. I wondered how dim-witted and ignorant this guy was. I rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't you be going?" I asked him

"Where do I go?" he replied. It seemed like he rehearsed his replies to me because they came out of his mouth perfectly. I liked and disliked him. I could tell him the dislike, but not the like.

I put on my ugliest dress I could find. My goal was to look unnoticeable. As

I dressed, I heard footsteps and when I turned around, Edgar was standing in my room. I screamed.

"YOU PERVERT, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I chucked a hairbrush at his head. He easily dodged it a made a run for it.

I sigh and simply continue dressing up. Giving him hell will waste my time. I tied my hair back in a bun and walked downstairs.

"Regardless of what you wear, you still look pretty." Edgar muttered to me. I rolled my eyes and walked for the door.

Suddenly, I heard angry mobs outside my window. They started throwing random stuff at me.

"GET BEHIND ME NOW!" Edgar yelled. He started shooting the mobs. He hit a few of them before they left.

I panted. Sweat dripped from my forehead. Edgar checked himself to see if there were any wounds. He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt. I went up to see if he is okay. Nothing hurt him.

I put my jacket on and waited for him. When he was done he looked at me and smirked,

"I'll be alright, just go."

I frowned and walked out the door suspiciously. Work was normal, I helped Logan and Carolyn. They were quite perky that I was helping, or at least how perky a Dead Ghost could get. I stayed late, Logan and Carolyn were the only ghosts who lived at the prison. Finally, after so long I decided to head home. As I left I bumped into Edgar on the way.

I was shocked, what was he doing here?

"Wh-what are you doing here?"I ask

"I came to view the town." he replied, giving me that annoyingly handsome smirk. Carolyn came over to see what was going on. When Edgar saw her, he took a step back in shock. I admit, her appearance was ominous, but not frightening. Edgar muttered frighteningly

"Carolyn, I can ex-"

"DIE EDGAR ASHTIEN!" Carolyn yelled as she summoned a chained spear aimed right towards his head. Edgar just looked at Carolyn in shock, her eyes were glowing red.

Just as the tip nearly hit him, I ran towards the chained-spear and blocked with my palm. The spear went in and out of my palm.