"Right..." He says and his stomach slightly growls as he blushed slightly. I take a burrito out and hand it to him. I set the food out and continue.

"There's a lot that's different. New demons have so much demonic Change all at once that when you try to compress it the more it's dangerous at 3am." I say and take a chip.

"What happens at three?" He says and I cover my mouth and speak.

"Well you probably don't remember but when we went to the hotel that night I got out the shower at 3am. You had turned into a half demon and your eyes were red. You had become engulfed in lust and you tried to seduce me but it only lasted a minute." I say and shrug eating another chip. I look over to see Mikey with his mouth opened a jar.

"How did I try to seduce you?! Why was I over come with lust?" He says and I take a bite of the burrito.

"Well it's different for each demon. You had lust so you went for me. You pinned me to a wall and started to kiss down my neck. You placed a hand under my shirt and placed another hand on my upper thigh." I say and take another bite as I spoke casually.

"How can you say that so casually?" he says and I look over with wide eyes. His eyes glowing red as he placed his head in his hand and ate a chip.

"Mikey why are your eyes red?" I say and he looks up at me blushing slightly and then looking back down as he dips the chip in the cheese.

"Because of how I acted..." he mutters while pouting. I smile and take another bite as he pouts.

"Just be happy L wasn't there. You would have been his personal slave by now." I say and chuckle. Mikey looks upset for a second until I shove a chip next to his lips.

"Don't worry I wouldn't let that happen. I can't lose someone like you Mikey." I say and he smiles before taking a bite of the chip and taking the rest from my hand. We finish our food and I check the time to see it's already 6:15 and the sun is starting to go down.

"Are you ready for the ball?" I say and he looks at me with hazel eyes.

"What do you mean?" He says and I throw the food wrappers in the trash can next to my desk.

"The ball that Lucifer's holding tonight. It's a ball for all the towns folk." I say and reach in my pouch and kiss the box that's specifically for balls.

"I'm so happy I have you!" I say and open it up. I toss one to Mikey and he just watches my transformation instead of opening his box. The light slowly disappears and I'm suddenly in a big ball gown dress. It's a jet black dress with sleeves that stop at my elbows and large ruffles that meet the end of the sleeves. The black fabric stops right under my breasts and maroon clothes covers them up. The bottom half is also black with some white ruffles peaking through the bottom. My wings poke through comfortably and my horns stick up with their red tips with my hair placed down long and comfortably. My fangs sticking past my painted black lips as I smiled.

"Open yours now!" I say and get excited. He opens his and light swarms around him as he rolls his eyes at the outfit.

"What the hell." He says and face palms himself. I laugh at him so hard I couldn't breath as Mikey seems upset at the outfit. Suddenly a knock echoes through the room and the knob begins to turn. The door opens and a tall handsome man walks through. His hair jet black bringing out his light eyes. His plump lips perk up at the corners and his tan skin making him even more devilish to his well built body. The silver eyes dart from me to Mikey and they suddenly turn purple as the brows furrow.

"Lucifer this is Mikey. He's the guy from earlier." I say and walk over to Lucifer's side and squeeze his hand. Mikey awkwardly walks as L just turns around facing his back towards us.

"Let's go. We don't want to be late for the ball." He says in a surprisingly cold tone and walks off.

"Does he not like me?" Mikey says and folds his arms. I smile and shake my head as me and him follow Lucifer down the corridors. We enter a lively room and Lucifer turns to me leaning into my ear.

"Don't tell anyone you're queen yet. It's to be a surprise to the guests. Take this mask and wear it at all times." He says and hands me a black mask with white dots on the eyebrow area as the detail of the mask was decorated with gold designs.

"Ok. I love you Red." I say and kiss his cheek. He stands back up with a smirks with silver eyes and winks before he leaves. I look over at Mikey who is lost on what to do.

"Magic Gem do you think you can make a mask for Mikey?" I say and the green glow softly forms.

Yes. Face him so I can see his needed mask and I shall make one for him in a second milady. It says and I nod. I face Mikey and he looks at me confused.

"Mikey stay still for a little bit and relax your face." I say and he nods hesitantly before he looks at me. I look into his eyes and suddenly silver grows around the pupil and it's a little bigger than last time. It wasn't halfway yet but I could see it clearly. I frown slightly and the mask starts to light up. I hold out my hands and the mask drops softly into my hands. It was a dark blue silk mask with black lace around the corners and hints of gold around the eyes. It matched his outfit perfectly. I hand him the mask and he placed it on his face as it fit nicely. I put mine on and smile with my black painted lips and look around.

"Ok Mikey I don't know anyone here so can you please stay by my side?" I say and grab a handful of my dress as I tense up.

"Of course I will." He says and right when he finished I hear my name being called and I turn around swiftly to see two little demons run up to me smiling as I smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did y'all think of the chapter??? I'm sorry I didn't update sooner I had to do somethings but no matter I did publish a chapter!!!

I hope you enjoyed and vote and comment thank you

Happy turkey day(ish)!!!!

-Malalala💓