"What does that have to do with now?" He says and I shake my head and continue.

"Then when we were walking into that shop I felt like someone was staring at me and I turn around but no one was there. Then when I was getting out the tent after changing I heard a muttered whisper but I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying." I say and he shakes his head.

"Maybe a kid was messing with you when you got out the tent and hid behind the tent when you turned around." He says and I think for a second at how logically that sounded.

"Ok but then when I jumped up in the air to hit the ball I saw the figure again on the sand. It was still a silhouette and it was staring at me." I say and he shakes his head smiling.

"What if you imagined it. I mean why would a shadow follow you around when you're having fun?" He says and I nod.

"Yeah... I guess you're right." I say and Mikey looks past me and smiles. He walks past me for a couple of seconds and comes back with two ice creams in hand.

"I got two ice creams. You can pick which one you like I don't care what I get." He says and I smile at him taking the ice cream in hand with rainbow sprinkles. I lick its sweet flavor and we walk around barefoot on the warm cement.

"Thanks for this Mikey. How did you pay for it anyway?" I say and he chuckles awkwardly and looks away.

"I found a twenty in the tent I changed in..." He says and trails off looking at me with a wiry smile.

"Mikey!" I say and can't help but laugh. He laughs to and an idea pops in my head.

"Hey you want to roller-skate now?" I say and he nods with a wide smile. I look around to see no one around us and snap my fingers as our roller skates are now on our feet. We stumble a little at the sudden change but quickly adjust.

"Ready!" I say and we start to skate gently across the cement as we lick our ice cream.

We smile as we eat the sweet treat and suddenly I see the figure infront of me as we skate towards it. It's figure tall and lean as it stares at me without blinking or moving a muscle.

"Ah!" I say and throw my ice cream at it. It hit the shadow and it quickly disappears. Mikey looks back at me as he was distracted looking at the items behind the windows of each shop.

"What's wrong!" He says and we stop skating. I shake my head and look at the spot where the shadow was. I look back at Mikey and we sit at a bench that was right next to us and I speak.

"I saw the figure! Mikey it's real." I say and he shakes his head.

"It's just imag-" I cut him off.

"Mikey I threw my ice cream at it and my ice cream is gone look!" I say and point to the direction I threw it. He turns back to me concerned and sighs. We sit there for a little bit as I calm down and Mikey takes his ice cream and throws it away.

"Do you want to go back?" He says and I look up at him. How could I do this. I made this day for Mikey and I'm ruining it. I inhale deeply and sigh.

"No Mikey I'm good. It's just a shadow it's not like it could do anything." I say and stand back up on my skate and Mikey does the same. I look around before looking back at Mikey to feel a chill down my spine. His whole eyes where black and he didn't say a word.

"Mikey?" I say and his eyes revert to normal. He smiles down at me and I shake it off. It might possibly just be from him being out of hell for so long. I'll make this trip a bit shorter.

"If you want to go back just tell me ok?" He says and I nod. We continue skating and I slowly ease back to my fun self and we skate down the road as people stop and stare at us in awe. We probably look like a couple to them and that just makes me think of Red. I turn the corner before Mikey does and I suddenly hit a broad back and stumble back a little. A man turns around angrily and I see a wet stain on his shirt and an empty cup in his hand.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry sir!" I say and stand back up. He looks at me angrily and squeezed his cup furiously.

"Watch your bitch from now on!" He says to Mikey and Mikey clenched his jaw as his eyes turn a dark purple. I gasp and the man turns around. I push his shoulder and the man turns back around.

"What the fuck do you want?" He says and I ball my fist.

"Fat ass!" I say and punch him straight in the face. He bends down and I grab Mikey's hand and turn around.

"Let's go Mikey!" I say and we skate off. I turn my head to see him chasing us with three other men following. My heart sinks and we skate faster. We turn the twisted corners and see a dead end coming ahead. I smile and look back at the men who are following us.

"You ready Mikey!" I say and he looks at me in confusion and fear. I tap my gem and wish as the wall becomes invisible and a door appears a little behind the invisible door. We skate past the invisible wall as a weird ripple affect happens. I stop with Mikey to turn around and Mikey looks at me crazy.

"What are you doing we have to go!" He says and I stop him holding up a finger and looking back at him.

"Watch this." I say and he looks with his eyes wide open as the men charge at us. Miley's eyes glowing an orange and I look at it in awe before I remember the men. They smirk and suddenly they all tumble on cue and fall in each other to the hard ground. I laugh and drag Mikey down the door with our roller skates on. We laugh hard as we just bounce down the steps to the streets of hell. We stop laughing as the laughs die down and look at each other smiling.

"Thanks for the day!" He says and I smile back. I look around to see a couple of the towns folk looking at us with shock in their eyes. Me and Mikey quickly adjust and start to skate but we were stopped by a tall muscular figure infront of me.

"Where the hell have you been!" The loud voice booms and I look up to see a furious Lucifer. I look at Mikey who is standing there in shock and I look back at him and gasp when I see something in his hair.

"Lucifer what's that!" I say angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and I'll post another one soon. Remember to vote if you liked it and leave a comment with suggestions if wanted.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee
-Malalala❤️