Chapter 70

~Elinna's POV~ (WHAAT?!?!)

I hold my megaphone in my right hand and my pride flag in the other. My single cheek painted with a pride flag, my brown fringe flowing in the wind as the sun shone down on my bare shoulders reminding me of Phil, My blue eyes beating down on my brother studying his black hair and emerald green eyes as I sit on my brother Brendon's shoulders as he stands on a stage, about to bring a message to the crowd of the pride parade.
"Attention everyone!" I say in my megaphone. I grab everyone's attention, I look down at my little brother before grabbing my courage.
"My name is Elinna and I am pansexual!" I claim.
"And my name is Brendon, Elinna's little brother and I am gay!" Brendon calls through my megaphone. "And we have a important message!"
"We we're put up for adoption when we were little. I was five and Brendon was three months old. No one wanted us but two people did!" I explain before lowering the microphone down to Brendon's lips.
"Their names were Dan Howell and Phil Lester."
"You may know them from YouTube, but they sacrificed everything for us." I shout. "They lost followers because of the fact that they they were gay, married and had kids! Dan had to get a job to feed us and get us clothes! But, they ended up putting us back up for adoption because they could not afford a living!" I shout again, grabbing more people's attention. "Most people would have kept the kids in the mix and things would've gotten worse, but they did the right thing! They did not abandon us!" I lower the microphone down to Brendon.
"Now, we have been raised in London and we are healthy with two parents that love us dearly!" Brendon argues. "Recently we have heard that the day after we were put back up for adoption they were found dead next to each other in their bathroom due to suicide!"
"They could not go through the pain anymore. They lost everything!" I cry. "But now, it is time that we honor them!" I announce. I point to a cherry blossom tree next to the stage and pull a beige cover off of a surprise. There was a picture of Dan and Phil with candles around it, and behind was a gigantic statue of them. The crowd of people in the parade clapped at the surprise, as the wind kicked in the cherry blossom petals float through the air making a perfect aesthetic for Dan. I look up at the sky and smile knowing that Dan and Phil are proud of us and remembering the message they gave me when I was seven I will always remember over all a smile can hide anything.

The End

//A/N: Yay!!! I have finished my first ever fan fic!!! Thank you so much for your support! I will be continuing "Blurryface: Tyler Joseph" or "Five Word Debates" next so stay tuned. I had so much fun writing this! Also, you guys can ask questions about the characters and I'll do a 'Character ask.' Okay guys, remember: "Stay Strong, Live On, And Power To The Local Dreamer."//