Chapter 58

~Dan's POV~

I placed my phone dropping it into my pocket of my grey suit along with a purple tie.
"Bye, sunshine! Good luck!" Phil shouted down the hall looking like a housewife.
"Bye, Pooh!" Yelled Elinna, waving her small, dainty arm at me.
"Bye everyone!" I shout back.

I arrive at the Young Minds building. The building was yellow and mostly made of windows, the walls were windows and the doors were windows. The tiling of the flooring was white and blue.
"Hello sir," Greeted the man at the front desk. "How may I assist you today?"
"I-I'm here for the job opening." I say, trying to sound confident.
"Oh, yes!" The young man says. The man presses his finger down on a button on the office phone. "Karel? Yes, its Troye, can you please send down our boss? Great! Thank you!" Troye releases his finger. "If you'll please have a seat the boss will be with you in a second Dan." Troye says.
"Okay, thank you Troye." I tell him, making him accidently blush. I went to a small corner that had chairs and magazines and posters on helping your child get through situations.
"Daniel Howell?" A lady asks me. I look up.
"Yes, hello." I say, standing up and shaking her hand.
"My name is Ebony Shots." The lady informs me. Ebony had a bun pulled very tight om the back on her head. She had dirty blonde hair and magnificent blue eyes. She wore deep red lipstick, golden eyeshadow and mascara that really made her eyes pop out. She had black framed glasses that reminded me of Phil's. She had a grey blouse with a diamond necklace and a golden ring on her finger, that told me she was married.
"Follow me into my office." I followed Ebony into a elevator watching her fingers press the 7th floor button. We exit the elevator and walk to her office.
"Hey Karel." Ebony waves, walking past her.
"Hi Mrs. Shots." The old lady calls from behind her desk. Ebony pushes the door open waiting for me to come inside before closing the door. Ebony's room was bright yellow with white trim and a enormous window to the side, showing the London Bridge. She had pictures on her and her husband and two little girls. On her desk she has a neat stack of papers and a dark blue hard cover book placed to the side of her desk. She had a MacBook that was closed in front of her. Her name tag on her desk said: Mrs. Ebony Shots.
"Please sit down." Ebony speaks. "First off, why do you want this job?" She asks, opening up her MacBook.
"Because me and my spouse are trying to stay on our feet after adopting children." I respond clearly.
"Mmm, yes, who was your last employer?" She asks, tapping her fingers on the keyboard.
"I was actually a YouTuber." I say, stunning her.
"What was your channel name?" She asked me the off topic question.
"I have a video game channel with my spouse and he has his own channel but mine is danisnotonfire."
"Oh yeah!" Ebony yells, making me jump out of my skin. "My daughter Annaliese that's twelve watches you and your husband on YouTube!" She tells me.
"Is that so?" I ask smiling.
"Yeah." She tells me, shaking her head wildly.
"Well, tell Annaliese that we appreciate her support."
"Of course!" She yells. "And not to sound like a stalker but we're deeply sorry that you and your husband lost subscribers because of you two getting married." She says in sympathy. "And your two children are adorable."
"Why thank you." I thank her. Ebony keeps asking me questions for the interview when we stumble upon the last question.
"It's mandatory for us to know the answer to your question because it helps make the final decision." She explains to me. "Have you had any mental health problems?"
"Umm, I-I don't think t-this is a good q-question." I tell her.
"Daniel, its alright." She says to me. "Remember, only I'll know this information and it'll just stay between us. Take in a few deep breaths." She helps me calm down.
"Okay," I begin. "I have self harmed alot in my lifetime, twice in the last year. And, recently I've tried to commit suicide." I tell her. Ebony shakes her head at me and pats my hand.
"Its okay Dan." She comforts me.
Ebony dismisses me into the hallway to study my answers. I pulled out my phone.
Phil: Hey Dan, hows everything going so far?
Dan: Good, the boss is reviewing my answers rn. So nervous :(
Phil: It's alright babe. I know you'll get the job, who wouldn't wanna hire you? I mean your hot af!!!! And if they don't hire you you'll still be hot as fuck.
Dan: I love it when you cuss, its so sexy.
Phil: And if you do get the job... I have a special surprise for you tonight ;)
Dan: Now I really hole I get the job.
Dan: hope* dammit...
Phil: Lmfao

"Mr. Howell?" Ebony asks.
"Mrs. Shots?"
"Congratulations you've got the job." She shakes my hand. My mouth his hung wide open. I have a actual job now.
"Alright, we'll see you Sunday alright?" Ebony says.
I exit the building running home, excitement allowing me not to stop and pant for hours on the street. I knock loudly on the door.
"Hey Dan." Phil opens the door, a pink floral apron around his waist.
"I got the job!"

//A/N: Salutatiøns frens! I just wanna say that: 1) Dan's manager looks like Cara Delevigne just to clear that up. 2) I dunno what the Young Minds building looks like and I dunno what they call the lead person at yound minds plus, I'm too lazy to look it up so yeah. 3) I'm goint to Interactive Introverts in 17 møre days!!! 4) BRENDON URIE CAME ØUT AS PANSEXUAL JUNE 5TH, 2017!!!! I'MPRØUD ØF HIM!!! Alright I think thats it. Remember: Stay Strong, Live On, And Power To The Local Dreamer.//