Chapter 30

~Phil's POV~
The days passed by fast, leading to the last day of our honeymoon, and I have something planned. I looked at the clock: it was 8:34 p.m.
"Daniel?" I called mischievously. "Ready to go?" Dan shook his head yes. We walked out of our hotel, the sky was full of bright glistening stars that reminded me of the stars in Dan's eyes. The wind was just a steady breeze, causing our hair to fly back at times. Dan wore his navy blue hoodie with his blue jeans, I wore my yellow and red flannel with black jeans. I held Dan's hand as we walked up a hill that if you sat on it, you could see the most beautiful sight. Dan and I sat on the soft grass and looked down on the scenery that made Dan's mouth hang wide open. There was a pleasant, wide, blue stream that lead to a lake close by. Towards the bottom of the hill was a meadow of flowers. The moon shone down on me and Dan as we laid down on the grass. We gazed into each other's eyes. What I wanted more than ever was to have a family with Dan. I knew Dan would be the best dad in the world. A dad that every child wishes for.
"Phil?" Dan said.
"Yeah?"
"Can you get any better then this?" Dan asked. "You're the husband everyone dreams of, you're very rare to find. I'm one of the very lucky ones."
"But, I'm the luckiest." I whispered rubbing Dan's cheek. "I get to spend the rest of my life with you." Dan smiled, causing me to smile back. The stars shone down on Dan making it the perfect aesthetic. And then all of a sudden Dan began to let tears fall.
"What's wrong Dan?" I ask, sitting up allowing him to cry on my shoulder.
"Its just that," Dan began. "I don't deserve you. No one does. You're too special for this world, and people take advantage of you because you're so sweet and trusting. Like Trinity did for example. You were my first true love Phil. And to marry my first true love, I'm very lucky. Not many people can do that. We have been roommates for a long time and ever since we moved in together I wanted to be more than just that... I love you Phil, and because of you this has been the most fun I've ever had." I lifted Dan's chin up slowly and pressed my lips up against his. He was a magnificent kisser, it was like the whole world had stopped with my lips were locked with his. As we disconnected we smiled at each other. I quickly threw Dan back, onto his back putting in everything I had into the second kiss. Dan released me taking deep breaths.
"Damn Phil!" He said wowed. "I never knew you could do that!"
"Do you want me to stop?" I asked bashfully, my face turning red.
"Hell no!" Dan yelled and pulled me in for another kiss. As we kissed fireworks went off like a scene in a Disney movie or something. This truly has been the most fun I've ever had.