Chapter 32

~Phil's POV~
I stared Dan in the eyes as I watched the dilemma I just put him in sink into his mind.
"Phil..." Dan said looking me in the eyes with a sympathetic tone to his face. "Kids are a big commitment and what if we mess up? Just one mistake can make the child take another path in life."
"It's okay Dan," I said rubbing his back. "We can't always get what we want." Dan sighed.
"I'm not saying we'll never have a child, its just that..." He spoke. "Will the child be loved enough?" I grabbed Dan's hand and held it. I felt his sweaty palms from how nervous he was.
"Dan, I know you'll be an amazing dad." I said kissing his forehead. "Your already the most amazing husband someone could wish for."
"You always know how to make me feel better don't you?" Dan said, smiling and giving me his famous heart eyes.
"Ever since Hawaii I thought about being parents with you. Having children and rasing them with you. Dan, I know you'll be a amazing father. I know your just afraid if you'll be enough but, you need to know this... You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. If you weren't enough I wouldn't be married to you or asking you if we could have kids right now." Dan kissed my lips softly and delicately.
"Phil," Dan said letting me go. "If you really want kids... We'll have kids."