You:
How do I take lead??

The typing symbol came up and I got even more restless.

Bluebell 💙🔔🔊:
Say something sexy and interesting like: “Maybe if we go somewhere a little more private, I can help comfort your…’Friend.” Then, when you get him into a bathroom, push him against the wall, strip him, and remember what I taught you :)

The smiley face really didn't make things easier at all.

If I don't do anything now, Jin might get really annoyed and then he’ll always have a bad impression of me.

Okay, I’m going to be confident like Bell always is.

I glanced at Jin then around the restaurant quickly before slowly inching my hand down to his firm member.

“Maybe if we go somewhere a little more private, I can help comfort your…’Friend.” I said slowly while palming his member.

What? I didn't know anything else to say!

Although, the way he hardened even more and moaned made me feel so incredible.

I was doing that to him.

“Are you sure you're feeling up to some ‘comforting’?” He raised an eyebrow but I could tell he was desperate for more of my touch.

“I’m up for it if you're…’up’ for it.” I grabbed his member hard as I winked to him and he slammed his hand on the table.

“Bathrooms. Now.” He pushed me off him and then grabbed my bag, holding it in front of his….well, you know what.

We started walking to the bathrooms in the hall and I saw how there was a disabled bathroom vacant.

Time to take control for once, Jiyeon.

I turned and pushed him into the bathroom, quickly locking the door behind me.

“If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're eager to comfort me.” He smirked and grabbed my arm.

“Maybe I am...you’ll just have to be a patient, good boy and find out.” I smiled as I went on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his.

Where the fuck is this confidence coming from? Did Blue take over my soul or something?!

He responded immediately, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.

“You're wild…” He ran his hand through my hair and pushed his tongue into mine, kissing me deep and hard.

“But I like that.” He started sucking on my tongue and I bit his bottom lip and pulled it lustfully.

He was an amazing kisser and the more he progressed the further my hands traveled until they reached his belt buckle.

“You’re wild too, I can feel the blood building up in you. You're very impressive.” I smirked to him and dropped to my knees as I unbuckled his belt completely.

A few minutes ago, I was scared but now that I’m here...I'm curious and want to try it out.

“Jiyeon, you're doing things to me. Good things.” He looked down at me with dark eyes and I felt so confident under his gaze.

“I love your long hair so much, perfect for me to wrap around my hand.” He grabbed my hair and started twirling it around his hand so he had a strong grip on me.

His dominance was hot but also slightly daunting.

I grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled it down, letting his hard, big member spring free from its confinement.