Dear Diary.......

Hi Guy! I am back hopefully I will continue to update on a regular basis. I also wanted to ask a question. Do any of you watch Riverdale and if you do who is your favorite character. Mine is Toni and Cheryl. I know I implied by saying one character but I like two. Anyways enjoy!

Dear Diary........

It has been two months since Kaylee's passing and I still can't get a grip on life as I use to. It isn't like it was any better before I met her, But now I feel like I don't need to live for anything. Lots of things remind me of her and it hurts. I still have her clothes that she had left that night so she could stay. I only had a few picture but most were taken by her of me and one of her and me when it was Halloween.

Her father didn't get charged by the cops because they said it was a breaking and entering. Her father also lied to the cops about us already being in the home and him beating her. The two kids stay with that crazy man and drunk women of a mother. We never went to court against the family because Kaylee's dad had enough power again to ruin our family so my family kept their distance and I kept my drugs. I knew if Kaylee was here and saw me now she'd be so disappointed in me for starting back on the drugs.

I am now at the top of my class but the biggest bully in school. When people see me now they run. I guess you could say the only friend I had at school was the principle and that was only because her and my mother were dating. Every once and a while my mom would take me to Kaylee's younger siblings school so I could see them. I would even sneak out of school to go talk to them since they knew me. They would always tell me how things were at home and it wasn't good. They only got fed when they would be at school and when their parents would remember. I would bring food for them to take home in their bag so they could eat. They would cry to me and want me to come take them and how much they missed Kaylee.

Kaylee, babe, If you were here now I would marry you I don't care if we are still in high school I already knew i would be with you forever. I know you are watching over me and protecting me. I just wish I could have protected you that day. I wanted kids with you. I wanted to explore the world but we really didn't even get the chance to explore each other. We both had question for each other and we can't ask each other now, but when I see you we can talk forever.

I love you Kaylee R.I.P, My Love

"Kaylee come back to me" I cried to myself.

I am so sorry guys but I think this sad ending was coming and we all knew it................ I wish it didn't end like this.