Smarts is the key

Edited and fabulous 😎

It was now the second round and I had a new tactic to winning it wouldn't be fair but she is a lot stronger than me so I think it would be ok.

The second round started and I was off to a good start I had Chloe under me. So I decided to pin her down then give her a couple of small kisses on her neck. "What are you trying to do" the blonde asked. "Win" I simply answered. I gave her a smirk.

"Kaylee wins," the Coach said.

Chloe had a shocked look on her face. I laughed a little then gave her a wink.

"Ok ladies 1 game left"

"Good luck," Chloe said while smiling.

"You're the one that is gonna need it" I responded.

"And Go!" Coach yelled

Chloe was still confused about why I said that and I got her off guard. I was now on top of her straddling her. I was trying to get in a good position when I felt her friend. I held her down until the count was over and I won again but when I got up I could see Chloe's bugle I went and gave her a hug. It was huge.

"Look at your pants" whispering to her.

She looked and started to blush. "I'll be back in like 15 minutes," Chloe said before grabbing Addison and running towards the restroom.

Chloe POV

"Not again, Fuuuuuck, " I said out loud groaning. I am not gonna do this again with you. It was throbbing and a little sensitive.

"Fuck it" I put my compression shorts back over my hard-on. I tried as much as I could not think about it.

I changed back into the clothes I had on for school and put my gym clothes back in my locker and left the locker room to meet up with everyone.

5 Minutes later

It was still there and worse. It was rubbing on the fabric of my clothes every time I'd take a step. I join back with my friends.

"Ok everyone the card goes to Kaylee," the teacher said smiling and walking towards Kaylee and handing it to her. I walked towards Kaylee to give her a congratulations hug.

"Congrats you won," I said giving her a hug. She smelt so good. "Yeah I guess but I have no clue where to shop," she said. Reciprocating the hug. I moaned in the process.

"What was that," she asked looking shocked.

"Nothing," I said. Giving her a smile.

"Well how about we go after school I can help you," I asked changing the subject.

"Umm sure," she said back uncertain.

"Well want to walk to class with me?" I was looking at the ground because I was nervous.
She took one of her fingers and lifted my chin up to meet eye contact with her.

"Sure," she said giving me a smile.

"Let me get my backpack" she ran and got her backpack. I could see everyone was jealous of her and I kinda liked it.

Sorry it has been forever I'm gonna try now be consistent I just have a lot of stuff going on. 🙂