"Let Me Explain"

"I'll leave you two here to talk," Principal Violet said before walking out of her office.

"Look Chloe I'm sorry," I said. She didn't look at me.

"Look at me please," I asked. My heart ached when she ignored me again.

"Chloe I only said that just so you would quit" I explained. The blonde still didn't give me any attention.

I laid my hand on her cheek and moved her chin where she was now facing me. "I'm sorry" I pleaded. Chloe looked at every inch of my face Then at my eyes then back to my lips. She continued for 5 more seconds before I kissed her.

The kiss was gentle and soft. We laid our heads together to gather a breath. "I forgive you," she said still out of breath from the kiss.

I gave her a big hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"Just please don't lie to me. I can't take lies" Chloe said. Pleading with her eyes.

I held out my hand and lifted my pinky finger. "I promise," I said as I waited for her to conjoin are pinky's together. I felt her pinky wrap around mine.

"I think the principal needs to talk with you. I just came to explain myself but I will be waiting for you after you're done" I said giving her a comforting smile. 

I got up from my chair and walked to the door. Leaving the room I gave an air kiss to Chloe. She gave me a warm smile. I sat and waited in the office.

Chloe POV

After Kaylee left I waited for Miss Violet. The door opened and it was miss Violet. She closed the door and sat down at her desk organizing her papers before speaking.

"What happened out there?" She asks with more concern than anger.

"That dick touched Kaylee," I said, a little anger came back from visualizing the incident.

"How did he touch her?" Miss Violet asked

"He groped her butt, that little asshole" I answered with anger, balling my fist to keep myself composed. The women grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down what I told her.

"So am I getting a detention or am I getting expelled what is it gonna be so I can go on with what is left of my day?" I said bluntly.

"Chloe I'm not giving you anything. I think you're a good kid and very smart. I don't want your record tarnished because you tried to defend your girlfriend" Miss Violet said.

I choked from her response saying Kaylee was my girlfriend. "she isn't my girlfriend" I responded by clearing my throat.

"Well whatever you two are it isn't just friends," she said giving me a smirk. "But who am I to say that," she said throwing her hand in the air.

"Now get to class, Kaylee is waiting for you. I'll make sure to call your teacher to tell him that you two were with me" Miss Violet commanded.

I stood up from my chair and gave my principal a smile before walking out the door. I saw Kaylee looking at her phone and scrolling through something. once she heard the door close she looked up. She gave me a soft smile before getting up.

"Did you get in trouble?" she asked curiously.

"Surprisingly no I didn't" I answered with shock in my voice.

"Well good, just next time maybe walk away," Kaylee said.

"Kaylee he touched you the wrong way. Do you expect me to just let that be? It's not ok for a guy or girl for that matter to touch you or any girl like that" I stated, keeping calm.

"No I don't, I just don't want you to get in trouble" The brunette explained.

"It won't be the next time and if it is he's dead Kaylee. I won't allow him to touch you like that." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the office and walked to class.

The bell rang 30 Minutes ago and everyone in the class was working. As Kaylee and I came into the room everyone stopped and looked up at the door.

"Why were you two young ladies late," The teacher asks. He crossed his arms over his chest and waited for a response.

"We were in the principal's office" I answered. I went to sit down Kaylee trailed behind me.

"Well then, here is your work," The teacher said handing out papers. Then he began to talk again to the class.

"Ok since everyone is here, there is a project that I want everyone to do," Mr.Dawson said. Everyone in the room groaned at the idea.

"Ok now it's not what you think it's a group project" Mr.Dawson retorted. Everyone in the class cheered.

"You guys can pick your groups then read the paper I gave you and start working on it. I'll give you guys a week."

"Now get to work" he commanded and clapped his hands.

Addison and Tiffany hopped out their seats and ran towards us like they were running a marathon. They grabbed two seats from another table and sat down. "So where were you guys really," Addison asked. She was convinced that it was something other than what I said.

"Yeah were Y'all making out or what?" Tiffany asks raising her eyebrow up and down.

"No we were not making out and we were in the office like I said the first time" I explained. Rolling my eyes at Tiffany.

"Says the person that gave Kaylee a hickey" Addison retorted.

"Fuck you, they were not hickeys they were rash ok. I just broke out from something" I heard Kaylee speak. Her cheeks were turning red from embarrassment.

"Ha breaking out from Chloe's lips alright" Addison joked.

"Can we just get to work now?" Asking, I started to write soon did everyone else.

I'm back guys been a long time I know. I've just been having a hard time and everything. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading I appreciate it so much. 😊