Why won't you look at me?

I heard the door opening. I quickly faced my head down so she wouldn't see my bruised face. "Can you just help me with my back please?" I asked holding out some Cotten balls that were already soaked in alcohol.

The blonde gently grabbed the cotton balls and moved behind my back "This is going to hurt" she warned. I've been through worse I think I'll be fine. She started to rub the cotton ball on my back. I flinch a little from the contact of the Alcohol going into my cuts.

"Sorry" Chloe apologized.

"It's fine, just hurry please I need to get back to my little brother and sister," I said

Five minutes had past and Chloe was finally putting the last band-aid on my back. "Kaylee" Chloe called my name. I could feel her body peer over me, moving closer. She laid her hand on my shoulder. I quickly moved my shoulder from her touch.

"Please don't touch me right now you've helped enough," I said, turning around to face her. I didn't make eye contact.

"Please look at me, do you hate me that much" Chloe asked.

"No" I answered looking up this time.

"I don't hate you," I said while taking off my glasses and hat revealing the real reason why I didn't want her to see my face. Chloe covered her face in the response of my face all bruised up.

"What happened?" Chloe asked. Chloe moved her hand near my face but I grabbed it and shook my head no.

"Look, can you get my brother and sister and get them to sleep then we can talk ok," I asked. I and Chloe walked out of the bathroom and back into her room. We came to find neither Alex or Lilly we're there. For a second I panicked but then I realized it's was Chloe's house it's safe here. Then I heard both Alex and Lilly laughing downstairs.

"Hey, Kaylee just gets yourself cleaned up and then come downstairs" Chloe advised.

Chloe's POV

I'm very worried about Kaylee. The fact that she isn't showing any sign of this being the first time and She didn't flinch when I applied the cotton balls on her cuts. I left Kaylee so she could clean herself up. Hopefully, she'll come downstairs and talk with everyone but I'm going to assume she won't right now.

As I'm walking down the stairs I could see Alex and Lilly playfully laughing with Tiffany and Addison. Kat was doing the usual, being on her phone.

"Hey guys I see you've met Alex and Lilly"

"Yeah they're really adorable, but she doesn't talk much" Addison informed.

I sat down in the middle of everyone only to be accompanied by Alex crawling towards me to sit on my lap. "Chloe," Alex said

"Hi buddy" I greeted him. I picked him up and help him sit correctly in my lap.

"So where is Kaylee?" Addison asked in curiosity.

"Umm she's kind of tired so she may or may not come downstairs" I answered, somewhat lying.

"Oh ok, so you guys talked" Addison asking in excitement. A smile grew on the brunettes face.

"I guess you can say that" I mumbled.

"Hey guys" I heard Kaylee shout from the stairs. She was walking down the steps and I noticed that she was wearing one of my shirts. The shirt was pretty big for me so it was huge on her.

I could tell she was trying to hold back the pain. She looked very stiff while walking. She still was wearing the hat and the glasses. She came and sat down next to me giving me a smile.

"So," Kaylee said looking at everyone.
"What I miss," she asked. Giving everyone a smile.

"Well, nothing really we've done most of the project you just have to write the paper" Addison informed.

"Ok, I'll do that" Kaylee said smiling.

"Why are you wearing shades in the house?" Kat asked with curiosity.

"I dared her to" I quickly answered. Kaylee looks and me and gave me a thank you smile.

"Well, we have to give the kids a bath so well be back later" I informed everyone. Standing up I grabbed Alex and started to play with him. I threw him in the air all you could hear his giggling coming from him. I turned him upside down and carried him over my shoulder.

"Oh my god please don't drop him" I heard Kaylee plead from behind.

" I won't" I ensured.

I'm sorry guys. I'm late again. I hope you enjoy.