My Fault

I ignored everyone and every little thing that passed me or spoke to me. I walked right passed Addison ignoring her calling my name.

Then I ignored Tiffany. "Hey Chloe" she greeted. I kept walking.

Everyone was going to class but I had a different thought. Once I arrived at my private spot on the roof of the school I sat and relaxed and started to think of things. Things I felt bad about and things that hurt me.

It was hard not to think about these things. I wouldn't say the thoughts were constant but they were frequent. If it isn't me fucking something up. It's me getting fucked over. All the thoughts were overflowing my brain. My Father, My Ex, My Mother and the brother I will never get to know. The worst one was me being rude to Kaylee. I'm a shitty person I know. I thought to myself.

There was now a stream of tears. Everything overwhelmed me. These new feelings. Without hesitation, I grabbed my bag laying beside me and searched for a tiny red pouch. Opening it I saw 1 blunt some pills and some cocaine. I've been having the cocaine for a while now. I don't have the balls to try it.

I lit the blunt and took a hit. I laid down looking at the sky. Everything was peaceful. Little wind was blowing and birds were flying. As the smoke was slowly leaving my mouth it felt like stress and anxiety were slowly leaving as well. Every puff was a release.

I could hear footsteps getting closer. I quickly put out the blunt and stuffed it back in my pouch. Then chunking it back in my backpack. I laid down and closed my eyes and acted naturally. The footsteps finally stopped.

"Why aren't you in class" I heard a familiar voice say. I sat up and turned around to see who. It was Miss Violet. She is the head Principal of this school.

"I thought I'd just go to a useful class" I replied sarcastically. I went back to laying down, at this point I didn't care if I got ISS or detention, the school didn't matter to me at the moment.

"Stand up now," the raven-haired women said sternly. I stood up and faced her not giving eye contact.

"Look, I know you're not feeling like going to class but you need to go. I'm very sure your mother doesn't want you to take summer classes." Miss Violet said.

"We've talked and I promised her I would help, so please go to class I'll walk you there myself," Miss Violet said as she walks to the door. She was now holding the door for me to walk through. I had to think for a moment on if I wanted to leave or not.

I decided to go to class. We were now walking to class. As we walked I started to think about what Miss Violet said earlier. She promised to keep me going to class. It sounds odd for a teacher/principal is talking to a student's parents and making promises.

"So how much do you and my mom talk," I asked. The curiosity was killing me. Before she could tell Me we already made it to my first period.

"Welp looks like we made it to your class," she said opening the door and letting me walk in first.

I went and took my seat as she talked to the teacher.

"I had this one in my office, she isn't late," Miss Violet said. She gave me a smile and left. The teacher went back to teaching her class. I just laid my head on the desk.

"Are we going to talk about what happened this morning?" I heard Kaylee whisper to me. I ignored her. I just slept. I slept through all of first.

When leaving the classroom door I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back into the class. They spun me around. I was surprised by their bold actions.

To be continued...

Hello lovelies, Hope you like sorry for the wait been busy.