The Fire In My Life

Changed this one as well. Hope you like. 🙂😊

Chloe POV

As Kaylee sat in my lap I could feel my friend making itself known. Which I didn't understand. It was a mixture of pleasure and uneasiness. It is freaking me out because this has never happened to me. I started to worry but the girl never complained about anything. As I was in my thought someone screamed.

"Fire!" some kid said at the lunch line. I could see the Smoke but there were no flames coming from the kitchen. All I could see was the smoke. Everyone was moving but I was in shock everything was coming.
~Flashback~

"Dad no don't go back please no don't go" my younger self-said.

"Honey I have to get your mommy I will be back okay, " my father said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

He ran towards the house disappearing into the smoke after a couple of minutes the cops pulled up and the fireman pulled up.
I saw my mother come running from the burning house but not my Dad running behind her. As some fireman attended to her they asked if someone else was in there and she replied saying yes... My husband.

~Flashback over~

"Chloe honey snap out of it! you are okay! calm down we have to go outside!" my best friend said to me. She shook me to try and get me to move. It was no use.

I couldn't move or breathe. I felt as if the fire was getting closer to me trying to take me. Tears were falling down my face and my body was shaking. Addison picked me up and carried me in bridal style and ran outside with me in her arms. All I could do was sob and shake. When we made it outside Addison gave me a heartfelt hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck letting out all my emotions.

" It's ok you're safe, it's over let it go away"

Addison POV

All I could think about is what happened that night with her family in the fire. I knew she was never over it, but seeing the fire I knew she wasn't going to be ok I was the only person that knew what Chloe had to go through in her life. She needed help she needed someone to love her. Just me alone won't work. Chloe needed someone to help her through the rough days and bad nights. I was one but I can't always help.

Once the fire department came and made sure everyone was ok and the fire was extinguished and the principal told everyone to continue to class. Knowing Chloe she wasn't going to go to class. I let her go off to her place. I didn't want to hear her yell at me. She needs her space to calm down before I can talk to her. I went to class with the rest of our friends but Kaylee was missing.

Kaylee POV

As everyone was going to class I saw Chloe walking to a door that leads somewhere else. I was slowly trailing behind her. After what I saw back there I knew Chloe had a past. A story that I wanted to be part of and her future story as a friend or more than that. I did want to know what was wrong and figure out how I could help. As I continued to walk up the stairs there was a door that had a sign say "roof". I opened it I saw the blonde sitting on the ledge and smoke coming from her.

As I walked closer I spoke.

"Chloe? Is that you" I asked knowing it was her. When the blonde walks she leaves a scent trail behind and it was a beautiful scent. The blonde slowly turned around getting up from the ledge and started to walk closer to me. She looked mad and horrified all at once.

" What the Fuck do you want?" she spat. I could smell the cigarette smell as she spoke. I clinched at her response.

" I wanted to see if you were ok, that's all" I replied looking away from her mad stare. I could feel her eyes pierce holes through me.

"You don't even know me why are you so worried about me. No one cares about me. Especially not some shy ass girl that can't speak up for herself" she said yelling. My eyes started to well up with tears from her response. I turned away to gather myself together before saying something.

" Fuck you, Chloe, I might be new but I do have feelings and all I wanted to do was help but I guess a girl like you doesn't need help," I said with all my anger. I pushed her and she fell on the gravel that laid on top of the roof. Walking back to class, all my tears were being released. It was like a river coming from my face.
Once I made it to class I found a seat near Addison and laid my head down after I answered her.

Addison POV

As class was about to start Kaylee barged in sitting in a seat near me. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy like she was crying. I had a feeling that she encountered an angry Chloe.

"Kaylee what happened, where were you?" I asked waiting for a response.

"Ask your bitch of a Friend," she said sobbing in between the response.

I sighed and raised my hand to the teacher.

Not the new girl, I thought.

"Yes Addison?" the teacher replied.

" Can I go get Chloe I know where she is I promise it won't take me longer than 15 minutes?" I said in the kindest voice I had. I knew the teacher would say yes.  Mostly all the teachers knew that Chloe had these phases and I was the only person that could really calm her down.

"Yes, you may," the teacher said giving me a pass.

Once I made it to the balcony I saw two cigarette buds than a half-full pill bottle. I bent down to look at the pills they were prescribed to Chloe. They were her anti-Depression pills. On the bottle, it says to "take two pills every day or when needed". I put the pills in my pocket and walked around to look for the blonde. She was laying down on the ground smoking a blunt. I snatched the blunt from her and took a hit and put it out and placed it in the plastic bag Chloe had and stuffed it in her backpack.

" What the Fuck man I wasn't done!" she yelled at me moving closer pointing at the backpack. I moved back from her yelling.

"Well, you're done now we have to go back to class. It isn't good getting high at school Chlo. You can get arrested, come on let's get back to class." I commanded her and grabbed her hand and tried pulling her towards the door But it was no use.

She pulled me into her and forced a kiss. It was rough and sloppy. I wasn't thinking I knew when she smoked weed she would get touchy.

"Chloe Stop! I yelled.
"This isn't the Chloe I know," I said pushing her while she was kissing my neck. Knowing she wouldn't stop. I slapped her leaving a red Mark on her side of her face. As I looked up into her eyes I could see tears forming. I felt hurt that I had to even hit her.

"Chloe I'm sorry but you wouldn't stop and you made Kaylee cry. I know you didn't mean it but I had to stop you" I grabbed Chloe and pulled her into a hug as she cried. After she was done we both walked back to class.

Ok so that was an emotional chapter somethings were said but it will be fixed later on. Fixed in 2019 of feb 8. Lol I know but I feel like I really needed to fix my book up more.