The Project

Edited & reviewed 🤓

Addison POV

"Ok, what's the deal? We've been here for 10 minutes and you two haven't even said anything nor spoken to each other." I stated. I had my hands on my hips looking at both Chloe and Kaylee.

"Nothing," Kaylee and Chloe said together. They both quickly looked at each other then looked away. Chloe stood up and spoke.

"I'll be back" she blankly stated. Picking up her bag and walking to the teacher. I saw the teacher nod yes after Chloe asked to leave class.

I was sure Chloe wasn't coming back to class. "Ok well, she isn't coming back so let's just start," I said. Trying not to sound so concerned.

Kaylee wasn't speaking much. When we needed her to she would but she wouldn't hold a conversation. I thought of an idea that might work and I whispered it to my girlfriend. The blonde nodded in response.

Tiffany snuck out the class taking her things to go find Chloe. While I had to figure out what is wrong with Kaylee. The plan was to figure out what happened on both sides. Tiffany and Chloe had a bond that I and Chloe don't have. Don't get me wrong me and Chloe have a bond but Tiffany and Her were like guys in a sense.

While I and Kaylee we did more girly things. Which means I'd be the better person to talk to Kaylee. Kaylee and I could relate more.

I would understand Kaylee from her perspective. I know that even if Chloe and Kaylee would never become a couple or they do and they break up I would be the person that would never stop talking to Kaylee. Same for me if me and Tiffany don't work. I know we will but if we don't Chloe would never stop talking to her.

I sat by Kat. "Hey, Kat, I need you to start the project," I told her. She gave me this smile like, What do I get in return?

"And what would I get in return?" She asks. Folding her arms over her chest. A smile grew on my face when I had the thing for her.

"How about I get you a date with James" I suggested, With a smirk on my face. See James wasn't the type of nerd that looks geeky he was the hot type of nerd without even knowing he was. He is a person a girl would crush on but would never approach him because of how he acts and looks sometimes. Every now and then he can look good but it's still not enough for these girls at the school.

Kat, on the other hand, didn't care what he wore. He Doesn't even have to match or have a style and his hair would be fucked up and She'll still look at him as a snack.

The problem was James doesn't even notice that she likes him and it's obvious. I've talked to James once or twice but he would always deny it was a possibility that Kat likes him. His self-esteem was low and it was because of that Bitch Veronica.

I could see Kats face. Her cheeks were turning red and she had a smile growing on her face. "Deal," she said before giving me a hug. The redhead grabbed everyone's papers including mine and started to work. Kat moved so I could sit beside Kaylee.

"Why aren't you talking?" I asked She rolled her eyes in response.

"Hey! Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, I'm trying to help" I said? I hopped out of my chair and turned her chair facing me.

Once I was in my chair I laid both my hand on her shoulders. "Look I don't know what happened, but I bet I can guess some of it, "I said trying to kinda make calm down and just relax.

"Oh I bet you can," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Look don't get smart with me because you're obviously mad at Chloe. I am now one of your friends and I want to help you!" I stated.

Kaylee looked at me and I saw tears falling from her eyes. She looked hurt and confused. "I'm sorry, I-I've just been so overwhelmed lately and Chloe isn't helping, you don't understand what I have to go through and being around Chloe is confusing" Kaylee was trying to hold back her tears.

I gave her a hug. "Look it's ok, just give it time slowly talk to her just say hi and things like that," I said trying to help out the situation.

" I don't think it'll be that easy" Kaylee said. Making a face like she was shy.

"Why?" I asked confused about why it wouldn't be easy. Chloe will be Chloe.

"We kinda kissed then we started to make out," she said giving a shy smile.

My mouth opened in an o shaped. I was very shocked. I didn't think it would be this soon. I knew it would happen don't get me wrong but it's too soon for Chloe.

"Well just say hi for now and if she wants to talk then talk if you want to then you try and make conversation," I said giving advice.

Tiffany POV

I was now walking the school hallways. All the kids were in class. I'd see a couple of kids walking down the hall but it was mostly empty. While Walking I thought about where Chloe would be right now. Sometimes in time like these, she goes to the park. I only know because I've skipped class before and I've seen her at the park smoking.

I would never bother her. I'd just watch and make sure she doesn't do anything dumb. There was a time where she was drunk and I still can't figure out where she got the 8 pack of beer from but she had it. All the bottles were empty and she had the last one in her hand. She was so drunk she doesn't even remember to this day what happened.

This time it was different she had a cigarette in her hand and beer and it was only one this time.

TBC... Sorry 😐