Veronica

I finished editing yaaaaayyy so I'm gonna write now

Chloe POV

"Here," I said giving Kaylee her breakfast. We made it just in time. The bell had just rung to go to the first period. As we were emerging from the car kids were eyeing us.

I wasn't sure if it was because I and Kaylee were together or the fact she has a nice car. I didn't like the stares we were getting. It was unsettling. One group was looking but they were boosting us. One guy was whistling and his friend had commented.

"Two fine girls hopping out of a badass car, sexy as hell," the guy said as he winked at us.
"Jake shut up, they are nothing" I heard a very familiar voice say. It was Veronica. Her evil voice I could recognize over a crowd of loud people.

Kaylee rolled her eyes at the comment. I couldn't handle hearing those words they are nothing, sounded like my mother telling me that after a month when my father had died in the fire. I started to walk through the front doors of the school leaving Kaylee.

"Chloe!" I heard Kaylee yelling, her voice unsteady from her fast walking to catch up to me. I ignored her and kept walking. I just wanted to get to class and be in my bubble again. Alone. Before I could open the door Kaylee stopped me. her hands holding the door where I couldn't open it.

"What the hell," the Burnett said holding up her arms.

"Let me walk," I said keeping my eyes on the doors.

"No," Kaylee said firmly.

"Fucking get out my way," I said with a little bit more force in my voice.

"No," Kaylee said again putting her hand on her hip.

"For fuck's sake Kaylee we barely know each other so stop acting like you can do shit like this" I spat. I pushed past Kaylee. As I was walking I grabbed both sides of my backpack for comfort. What I just did to Kaylee was unsettling but I just popped.

Ok, guys, I'm redoing my story- which means I'm not gonna unpublish everything. I'm gonna start off with the first chapter and I'm going to fix everything that's wrong with it and the story because I fucked up horribly, but I will try and publish this weekend 🙂🤓