Shree : (whispering to me) I guess universe is so with us in our decision.

Rohan : No more time waist. Apne gifts badmein dekhna. Now its time for your dare. And here you go.

There was a bowl filled with chits for their dares. The host picked one of the chits.

Host : So your dare is to..... Kiss your partner on their lips.

Shreeja's grin widened. But I was more than nervous.y knees were ready to give up but I wasn't.

Shiv : WTF how can this be possible.

Host : Sorry Shivaay but its a dare.

Har : But....

I took a deep breath.

Anni : (whispering to Shreeja) Time is also with us. Let's do it. (To the host) One minute.

Shree : We want to say something.

Host : OK carry on girls.

Host left the center and stayed with the others. Ranveer Anna didn't knew anything so he looked at Shreeja and me with a questioning look. But we both assured him with our eyes.

I took a deep breath again. 'I have to do this' I repeated this nth number of time to my self. I shot a glance a Shreeja and nodded. She nodded back.

Me : I'm talking to Shivaay..

Shree : And I'm talking to Harshad. So don't get confused..

I took his hands in mine.

Me : I haven't done this before. I don't know how to say those cheesy dialogues people say in movies....

Shree : Nor do I know to plan big big surprises...

Me : I don't know what's your problem. Nor do I know what wrong with me...

Shree : But I always think about you. I do care for you...

Me : And even I know that you also care for me...

Shree : Problems, I'm sire that I don't know them but if you'll share..

Me : I promise to help is out of it...

Shree : Its our problem....

Me : You know this very well that....

Shree : What do we feel for each other...

Me : Even do I know...

Shree : But I don't know why to never took a step forward...

Me : This feeling is surely more than the word 'like'

Shree : And our bond of affection is also much more than 'like'

Me : Mostly guys say all the chessy lines for the girls they love...

Shree : And they go on their knees to propose them...

Me : But today, kuch ulta hoga...

We went on their knees as every boy does while proposing his lady.

Me : Abhi bhi nahi samajhe toh...

Shree : toh hum aapke liye yeh simple bana dete hai...

Me : Shivaay I Love You.

Shree : Harshad I Love You.

POV ended.

At the starting both of them were confused but now Shivaay was on cloud nine or more higher after getting this twist wala proposal from his love lady.

Harshad was also were much happy and was smiling widely. His cheeks were hurting but he didn't care. The proposal Shreeja kept in front of him was like for him he was today the happiest person in the world.

Even Nidhi texted him to deny Shreeja's proposal and humiliate her. But in response her glared Nidhi.

Harshad's POV

Shree mujhse pyaar karti hai. OMG I can't believe this. What good have I done for which I have got her I return. Jo mujhe karna chahiye tha woh meri Shree ne kiya hai.

POV ended.

He was brought out of his thoughts by someone's voice. It was one of the college student Mihir.

Mihir : Wow kya daring wali nikli yaar ye Murthy Girls. Mostly ladkiyaan aise kaamom main sharmaati hai. Ladkon ko apne beech beech daudwati hai. Par yaha toh dekho.

Ran : Anu, Shree what's all this.

Anni : I told you that I was going to propose Shivaay. But then yesterday night she said that she also wants to propose Harshad. We debated on this topic till late night.

Shree : And at last I won. Wait why are you distracting us in the middle. (To Harshad) Harshad jawab de bhi de, ghutne dukh rahe hai.

Just she finished her line and Harshad pulled her up on her feet.

Har : Pata nahi kya acha kaam kiya hai ke tum yaha, aise mujhe propose kar rahi hai. Par......

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

1179 words.

That was a different proposal. If you are still confused then read it as a single person either Annika or Shreeja said it to her love. You'll understand it.

Now, what's there I Harshad's 'Par...'

Vote"comment"follow

Aruvi