"Red before you say anything I want to say I-" I was suddenly engulfed by a sense of nostalgia and he looks down at me with a loving yet concerned look.

   "Why have you started to call me red?" He says and looks at me suspiciously. His eyes a purple and hazel.

   "I-I don't know... it just felt right. But Red I want you to know I'm so-" suddenly I was cut off by something soft. A pair of hot lips planted on mine. His arms wrap around my waist as he kisses me passionately. He pulls away and looks down at me.

"I'm sorry." He says and takes the words right out of my mouth. I smile while shaking my head slightly looking back up at him.

"I was wrong to run instead of let you finish what you had to say. I was dumb to think I could ever be alone for even a second without you Lucifer." I say and his eyes glow a soft silver as he looks down at me. He softly chuckles and leans down to my ear.

"I love you. I just wanted to tell you before you left. I was so lost without you. I thought I had died all over again." He says and we both laugh. The laugh dies down and Lucifer holds me tighter and I place my hands on his chest and look at his pecks blushing.

"I've missed you and there's something I've wanted to tell you for a while..." I say and he hums for me to continue. I look back up at him with silver eyes and speak.

"I love you." I say and he looks at me with shock before it's replaced with his lips on mine. He kissed me gently as he smiles against the kiss pulling back.

"Does that mean you'll be my queen than?" He says and I tap my chin.

"Lucifer I would love to be your queen." I say and he smiles. I stand on my tiptoes to kiss his lips. He smiles and leans his head down as his lips crash onto mine. He tilts his head to the side and licks my bottom lip for access. I smile softly and open for him. His tongue slips past my lips and in seconds dominates mine victoriously as a moan leaves my lips. I let my hands run though his black locks on his head as his hands are placed firmly on my waist not daring to leave.

"Bed. Now." He groans in a low husky voice and I feel my face slightly heat up. He placed his hands on my upper thigh right above my ass and he lifts me up. He carries me to the bed and tosses me on it as he takes no time to cling on top of me as his lips find mine again. He slowly unbuttons my shirt and I tangle my slender fingers in his hair as I feel his hot hands remove my bra with ease. He pushes off of me looking down at me as I breath slightly heavy and I feel my cheeks turn a shade of red and I cover my breasts with one arm.

   "Beautiful." He says and I blush facing away from him. Instantly he lowers his head and devours my neck. He sucks harshly on my skin leaving hickeys on my neck and moans rip through past my lips. He moves down til he's at my breasts and takes a nipple in his mouth and plays with the other in his hand.

"L-Lucifer!" I say and pant slightly as pleasure builds up in me. He begins to suck hard and cups my whole breast as he does. He nibbles slightly on it before he moves his mouth lower and forming dark hickeys on my stomach. He looks at me with a devilish smirk while spreading my legs wide. I blush slightly and look away and he brings his head down and kisses my inner thighs and slips my shorts off. My core throbs hard for his touch and drips for him to touch it. He moves closer and closer to my core until I can feel his breath against my core even with my underwear on.

"Someone's been expecting me." He says and pulls my underwear off and throughs them on the ground. I bite my lip and he looks back down at my dripping core with excitement. He brings up a hand and sticks two fingers inside me.

"L!" I say and she smiles widely. He starts to thrust into me with his fingers as his mouth sucks my skin. His fingers thrust harder and deeper with each motion and I can feel myself closer to my breaking point. He goes harder and I hit my breaking point with a loud moan. I'm a panting mess as Lucifer looks down on me like a predator. His eyes red and glowing in the moonlight as his muscular figure towers over me.

   "Are you ready?" He says with a devious smile. He pulls his underwear down exposing his large member as I take it all in with my eyes. I nod with a devious smile and jump up. I tackle him to his back and he looks surprised. I face him and hover over as I start to slip his member inside my throbbing core.

   "Mmm!" I moan as he slips all the way in hitting every space in me. He tilts his head back slightly and grabs my waist. I start to bob up and down as he groans low and huskily. Soft moans leave my lips as it's slow at first. His member hitting every spot sending pleasure through my body. Suddenly I'm pushed down on my back in the bed and Lucifer is hovering over me.

   "L!" I say and he begins to thrust in me. I throw my head back and a loud moan rips through my lips as each thrust becomes harder and faster. The bed creeks with each movement and our moans and groans fill the air. He flips me over so now I'm on my stomach and he pushed my head to the pillows and he grabs my waist. He pounds me with everything and my eyes roll back in my head as I can feel myself lose it.

   "Lucifer!" I moan out repeatedly as he hits me from behind even harder. His member twitches slightly and I can feel him almost at his ends. He thrusts into me a couple more times until I finally came. Shock waves of pleasure and ecstasy run through us as the last thrust hit me. I collapse to the bed panting as Lucifer just stares down at me with silver and red eyes. He bends down and lays next to me. His breath hot against my neck as he spoke.

   "I love you my queen." He says and we stay there for a little bit til we fall asleep.