"You think that's funny huh?" He says and I shake my head yes.

   "Well I hope you know I can see up your dress." He says and I stop in my tracks and float in the air as he flys past me laughing. That jerk was looking up my dress this whole time! I zoom by him at my max speed and he does the same. He zooms by and a large lake is up ahead. He dives down and skims the top of the lake as a wave is formed close behind him. A beautiful ripple affect is formed and I gasp in awe. He looks at me with a cocky smirk and I roll my eyes as we begin to fly to the kingdom

...

    We finally arrive at the castle and he walks me into the highest floor. He takes me to a single pillar in the center of the castle.

"This room." I say and look around. We walked up a single pillar with spiral staircase and the top led it to a room. A tear slips past my eyes and I shake my head as he closes the door behind me. I turn around as more tears leave and he looks at me surprised.

"What's wrong?" He says and walks closer to me. I shake my head and walk to the bed sitting on it as I look at the room.

"I don't know but I feel like I've been here before. It feels so cold and... heartless." I say and Lucifer looks down at me with an expression I've never seen. It's saddened but like he's hiding it it something.

   "So what did you want to talk about?" He says and I sit up. I get off the bed and go to the bookshelf. All of them were about hell earth and heaven. I pick up a book about the angels in heaven and flip through the pages until I stop on one angel.

   "Adonai?" Red says and I nod.

   "What does he have to do with what you had to say?" He says and I look down at the book. He looks nothing like the angel in this book but I know this is him.

   "Nikolai is Adonai... I know I'm the pure one and I know what the forbidden fruit is Lucifer." I say and his face grimace. I sigh and look back down before continuing.

    "Nikolai never loved me. He was just using me to get power. He already loved someone else. When I left, my gem talked to me. It showed me who the angel that was to swoon me and it showed Nik with white wings. When he came to me in my house he reverted back to his human self and he had no idea that I was a demon. I had used one of your potions you gave me. That's also how I got here. He almost raped me." I say as a small whimper leaves my lips. "After I got here the two orphans from earlier helped me and led me to you." I say and look up at L. His eyes fully silver as he stares back at me in the dark night. Moonlight shown through the window held between stone walls.

   "You're strong for everything you went through." He says and walks closer to me. His eyes glisten as he looks down at me. His hand reaches over and cups my face and I lean into his touch I've been longing for.

   "Lucifer. I need to ask you for a favor..." I say and he nods. I inhale deeply and look back at both his eyes.

  "I don't trust anyone right now and I'd like to trust you more than anyone. I have a potion to help me with trusting you but I need you to please take it." I say and he looks back and forth at my eyes before nodding.

   "Ok what do we have to do?" He says and I take the potion out.

   "I need a beverage for you and for you to sit on the bed across from me." I say and he snaps his fingers. Wine is set in front of him in a glass as I pour the liquid in. The wine had a smoke cloud burst out of it and then it turns black. He takes the drink and chugs it in one go. He holds his head slightly and closes his eyes. I place a hand on his head and he opens his eyes. Now fully silver but hints of red flint in his eyes like sparkles.

   "What's was that potion?" He asks and I bite my lip.

   "Truth potion..." I say and he looks back at me slightly surprised. He grunts before looking at the side and sitting back against the wall.

   "What would you like to know?" He says and I inhale sharply before answering.

   "Lucifer did you intend to use me for power?" I say and he looks at me.

   "I did but not anymore." He says without thinking and I look down as I feel my heart shatter.

"What do you want from me now than?" I say and he looks at me a little upset but confident.

"Can we come back to that later?" He says and I sigh nodding.

   "On the night you almost took my virginity... why didn't you?" I say and he freezes but then looks down at his hands.

   "I was going to. Then when you told me you were a virgin and you seemed nervous. I don't but I just stopped. I couldn't just take your fruit without your permission... it didn't feel right to do it someone I..." stopped and sighs.