"Get dow- Ow!" I say and when I fully stretched my arm my whole body ached. I remember what happened before I passed out and I could feel a tear fall down my cheek. Lucifer wiped it away and cups my face.

"Sorry it hurt. It was the only way and I made it as painless as possible." He says and I nod. He hands me my phone and shows me a picture of my back. I gasp and cover my mouth once I see it. It's my spine that has symbols going down the spine in a straight line in red and it had black dots on each side like holes for a shoelace but without the lace. Now I know why he had fangs.

"Lucifer..." I whisper and he snaps his fingers. Suddenly I'm levitating slightly and I feel clothes wrap around me. My body slowly falls to the ground as I stand up.

"What?" I say and feel my head start to throb. I go to place a hand on it but feel something pointy on the top of my head. I gasp and dart to the bathroom.

"Lucifer what did you do?!" I yell and run into my bathroom. I shriek when I see I'm in a long black gown that is barely covering my chest. A maroon cape on my back with a hood and a small bag around my waist. I have shackles on my wrist but the chains are broken so I can freely move my wrist. My lips are painted black and my canine teeth are slightly longer. I gasp when I look into my hazel eyes and I now have a gem on my forehead. I look higher and see my hair now past my ass and I have two red horns stick out my head that are tiny and barely come to a point.

"Lucifer what did you do to me!" I yell and he looks me up and down. His eyes red and full of lust. He walks over to me but I placed my hand up and he stops and looks shocked.

"Hmmm looks like little miss demon has some powers. That's new." He says and I look at him terrified.

"You changed me into a demon!" I say and he sighs.

"Yes I changed you into a fucking demon. It's the only way I can tell you what you are. I have to take you to the you to the underworld so I can explain." He says and chants something. Suddenly a light shoots up from the floor and moves around forming a square. When it finally meets the starting point it disappears and a chamber like door opens up. I look down and see a stairway leading down. Lucifer takes my hand and leads me down and the door closes behind us. I whimper at how dark it is. I can blink my eyes and it's still the same darkness. I wish we had a light.

"Ah!" I say and duck. Red turns around and chuckles slightly at me before adjusting me. I look up and freeze when I see there's a floating fire right above each horn.

"Your starting to get the hang of it." He says and I awkwardly smile not even knowing how I did that.

"Red why can I do this?" I say as he turns into his demon form. His tail wipes around his front and points up at the top along with his horns.

"Because if that gem. Did you not notice it glowing a green earlier?" I shake my head as he looks disappointed.

"Ok. I have another question. If I'm supposed to fit in with hell why don't I have on actual shackles. I thought hell had only slaves." I say and he shakes his head.

"That's what everyone thinks but it's different. When someone dies and goes to hell they have an option that I choose." He says and I hum for him to continue. "Either they are a slave or a person of my kingdom." He says and I gasp.

"What do you mean?" I say and he shrugs.

"Well if you're in my kingdom you look like that." He says and points to me. "If you are in my kingdom your assigned a job. You don't choose but it's not an option. If you live in the castle you also have a job. Make sense?" He says and I shake my head.

"N-no Sorry." I say and he shakes his head.

"Ok. If you die and go to hell you would live in the kingdom because I would chose you to be. Now as a villager if my kingdom you are assigned to always live in hell less agonizing as a slave. Now if I assign you to live in the castle in my kingdom you would have a better job and the option to visit earth as the dead." He says and I nod as I finally have it wrapped around my head. I gasp and smile brightly.

"Like impuis?" I say and he nods.

"Yes. Impuis is my spell caster living inside the castle. She is there to learn spells and potions. Usually I have at least a couple on each position but she is the only one that has never disappointed me." He says and stops. He turns around and he has fangs pop as he smirks. The stairs finally stop and now I can see outdoors as I walk out with him.

"When we walk through the gates you are to walk a couple steps behind me. You are not to speak unless spoken to and you are not to interact. You do not have a name and you do not remember who you are." He says and I could feel my blood boils slightly.

"What's with all the rules?" I say passive aggressive.

"You are new here. If they hear you are talking freely to me then they will take me differently." He says and turns back around I nod and he opens a gate.

"Remember everything." He says and I nod quickly before he walks me to a large gate. Nothing but gates filled my sight. The sky's were covered in clouds and a man with bottom parts of a goat and top of a muscular man stood there. Lucifer glances at the person and the gates open. A loud squeak noise rips through the silence. A carriage is brought to the front...