Date with Lucifer

Start from the beginning

   "So what brings you two lovely couple to this fine place?" Lucifer says and I roll my eyes.

   "Well me and my girlfriend are just having a date and I decided since she is so special to me, why not come here to a place I thought she would love." He says and places a hand on my shoulder and leans me closer to him. L stares at us and his glares becomes more intent when he just stares at Nik.

   "That's wonderful." Lucifer says the stares at me and I tilt my head. The rest of the night just got more awkward as me and Lucifer glance at each other not even speaking a word. When Lucifer is finally ready to leave and we leave pay our bill and he turns to look at me.

   'Meet me tonight Red.' I say and he just stops before turning around and not responding. We leave and Nik takes me home. His hand placed on my thigh as he rubs small circles with his thumb. I placed my hand over his and he smirks. He pulls up to my house and locks the car.

   "What are you doing?" I say and turn to look at him. His eyes clouded with lust as he looks at me.

   "I just want a goodbye kiss. Is that too much to ask for?" He says and I can feel my breath hitch slightly.

   "No of course not babe." I say and plaster a fake smile on my face. He leans in and places a hand behind my neck and leans my face closer. He plants his lips on mine and kisses slowly and gently. His lips never seem to want to leave mine so I slowly back up.

   "Babe... I better get to bed before it's too late." I say and he looks down biting his lip. He unlocks the car door and before I leave he speaks.

   "I love you babe." He says and I stop and look outside. The cool air hitting my face as I inhale sharply.

   "I love you." I say and leave the car. Not looking back I can hear the car drive off and I push some hair behind my ear so it's not in my face. Once inside I take my shoes off and walk upstairs exhausted. I unzip my dress and leave it hanging slightly as I shut my door behind me.

   "Took you long enough." A voice says jolting me back to reality.

   "You scared me Red." I say and zip my dress back up. I look at him and he seems upset.

   "I told you not to call me that. I don't like it." He says in a harsh tone causing me to frown as I look down biting my lip.

   "Sorry." I say and he sighs.

   "What did you want to talk about?" He says and his voice has a little bit of venom in it. I tilt my head sideways and look at his face. It's not seen well but I can see a good portion of it due to the full moon tonight illuminating into the room.

   "What's wrong Lucifer? You seem mad at me." I say and he inhales sharply before answering.

   "I'm fine ok? What did you have to tell me though?" He says and I sigh before taking off my dress. I'm not in the moonlight so I assume he wouldn't see me. I had on a black lace bra and black underwear to match.

   "I... I just wanted to ask if you were ok. You were upset at the store earlier today. Your eyes were blue and I've never seen them blue so it must have meant something. You left without even saying goodbye and you payed for my dress which I wanted to say thank you for. You've just seemed so different since the store." I say and he stays silent. Nothing is heard but the crisp chirps of the crickets and the cooing of the owls as the window hits the window gently causing a small creak.

   "I'm sorry. I've just had a lot to deal with. I'm fine ok?" He says and walks closer to me but I step back. He stops and walks backwards back a little into the dark.

   "Don't go... I only backed up because I didn't want you to know I was wearing nothing" I say and I see his figure stop. I look down and bite my lips before I see him walk back into the illuminating light of the moon. His eyes crimson red as a thicker lace of silver is wrapped around his black pupils. As if he knew where I was he stands right infront of me and softly placed his lips on my. It's soft and gentle nothing like the kiss from this morning. He places both his hands on my waist and picks me up. He deepens the kiss when he tilts his head and hits my back against the wall. A gasp leaves my lips as I'm hanging on to Lucifer's torso with my legs and back against the wall. He slowly pulls his hot lips away leaving mine craving for his again as he spoke.

   "I don't know if I can keep this deal if it means I might lose." He says and I smirk at him. I place a hand around his neck and the other raking his silky black hair.

   "Does the devil not want to lose a bet?" I say and he placed his forehead on mine. A sigh echoing in the rather quiet room.

   "You really don't get it do you?" He says and I tilt my head he lets me down and I just stand there. he backs up slowly and stands in the moonlight. His face more clear now and his face seems fragile. As if one single negative thing he heard would break him. I walk up to him and he puts his head to the side not looking at me. I cup his face and turn his head towards me. He looks down at me with blue and silver eyes. His eyes flicker to the necklace and he breaths a small chuckle. I look down to see it glowing a bright green as he speaks.

   "This necklace isn't normal. I made it out of one of my wing feathers. It's so you know if I'm close. If it glows blue than walk away slowly without looking suspicious. If it's clear than I'm not close to you." He says and holds the necklace in his large hand as he engulfs it in his warmth. The green glow shining through his hands.

   "What wouldn't I understand L?" I say and he just sighs before he cups my hand that's on his face. He looks down into my eyes and smiles softly. He leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead.

   "When you are mine you will see..." he says and I black out. My body becomes instantly heavy and my eyes close softly. I hear a voice and listen before I'm continue merely gone.

   "If you are mine you will know." I hear and the voice drowns out. Those words replay in my head over and over and over.

   If you were mine

   If you were mine

   If you were mine...you would know?