"Lucifer." I say and my core craves for him. I can feel a smile against my neck as he sucks a little lower and stops on my collar bone. He moves his lips to mine again and plants another hot kiss. His eyes blood red turn me on even more. His hand moves on top of my breast and a moan leaves my lips again as I smile against my lips.

   "Hey are you ok in there?" A voice rips me out of my lustful state of mind and my roommate knocks on my door. I rip away from Lucifer's lips and look at him.

   "Shit! She can't see you!" I whisper and bite my lip. His eyes still red and full of lust as he looks back at me. Now they turn almost like cat eyes and a gasp leaves my lips. His smirk grows wider and he looks at my neck. Suddenly Lucifer attack's my neck again and a gasp leaves my lips as he sucks on the skin. My heart beats out of my chest as he trails down my skin and is nibbling at my collar bone.

   "Y-yeah." I say as a small moan leaves my lips but I cover my mouth and bite my lip as Lucifer just continues. I look down at Lucifer whose looking up at me amused and suddenly sucking harshly causing dark hickies. I gasp again and wait for my roommate to leave.

   "Ok don't forget you have class in about three hours." She says and walks off. I sigh and look back at Lucifer who's eyes are glowing red and a hint of silver around the pupils. He smiles at me before he pecks me on the lips and gets up.

   "I put a different seal on your neck. It's going to hurt less and it's not as noticeable as the other one." He says and snaps his fingers and he's in a black button up and black jeans.

  "Ok... I'll see you later Red." I say and he looks over his shoulder frown before mumbling something to himself.

"Not again. Why does she always seem to call me that." He says to himself but I could still hear him clearly. A small smile on my lips and he turns around.

"Don't call me that again." He says and disappears. I tilt my head in confusion and frown.

   "Again?" I say and shrug. Maybe it's because I said it earlier. I yawn slightly and see it's 8:12am and start to roll over where Lucifer laid.

   "Mmm so warm." I say and close my eyes.

...

   "Hmm... Lucifer..." I say and open my eyes softly. I check the time and I only have 15 minutes until class starts.

   "Shit!" I say and jump out of bed. I throw on a pair of blue shorts with a thin baggy yellow sweater with the word 'yellow' written in red. I throw on some red vans and run out the door.

   "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I say as I take the shortcut to school. I park the car in a hurry and breath a sigh when I see I have 1 minute to spare. I walk in and see Nik waving at me. I immediately remember what happened yesterday and my day already goes to a rocky start. I drag my feet up the steps and shuffle down the row sitting next to him. He smiles at me and I just look down at my hands.

   "Hey I'm sorry about yesterday... I didn't mean it. I was just upset that you might be doing something behind my back. I'm sorry babe." He says and cups my face. I usually get butterflies when he says babe but lately all I seem to do is space out. He leans in for a kiss and plants his lips on mine. They're soft and gentle and nothing like Lucifer's who's are passionate. He pulls away and I look down at my lap and I hear him breath a smile.

   Class goes on as normal. Nik would flirt with me a couple times and I would flirt back. He would place a hand on my thigh and I would bite my lap placing my hand on his. After class he walked me to my car and placed a kiss on my forehead.

   "Hey I've been thinking... would you like to go on a date tonight? I reserved reservations at this restaurant I think you would like." He says and smiles ear to ear.

   "I'd like that Nik." I say and brush a couple of loose strands behind my ear and walk into my car.

   "Wear something like a dress." He says and I nod. I see him walk of to his car and I drive off. I inhale deeply and drive to a store to get a new outfit for our date. I walk into a cute shop with dresses and accessories.

   "So what are we doing here?" A familiar voice says and I jump. I turn around to see L with a cocky smirk on his face. His eyes hazel and a small trace of green. I roll my eyes and sigh before turning around and looking at a dress.

   "I have a date later with Nikolai and I'm getting a dress for our date." I say and I hear Lucifer chuckle. I ignore it and walk around I pick out a few nice dresses and he does too.

   "No. No. No. this is basically lingerie." I say and put the dresses Lucifer picked back on the rack.

   "This one is kind of nice L. ." I say and walk into the wardrobe. I try on the dresses I had and none of them caught my eyes. I take off the last dress and look over at L's dress he got me. I take it and it's a cute maroon dress. The top was strapless with a deep V-neck and the bottom glowing down to my upper thigh. I place it on gently and the fabric hugs my body and flows just right and I beam a smile as I turn around. I walk out the room slowly and look for L. He stands on the side looking at something.

   "Lucifer. What do you think?" I say and he turns around. His eyes turn bright and glowing hazel and he walks over to me. His eyes have a little more silver in them and I blush seeing his reaction.

   "Do you like it?" I say and he smiles. His eyes scanning my body up and down and a smirk plays. He levitates me slightly and turns me around and it feels like I'm floating on air. He stops when I'm fully turned me around and sets me back down.

   "You look amazing." He says and I blush. I look down and hide my face from his eyes and he tilts my head up with his hand. He leans in and pecks my forehead.

   "I hope Nik likes it... he wasn't too fond of my pentagram." I say and L's eyes turn a soft blue and purple no hint of silver left. He looks back at me and plasters face smile.

   "I'm sure he will." He says and pushes me back in the fitting room. I change into my normal clothes and go bring the clothes out.

   "Lucifer?" I say and look around but he's not in the store. A pain hangs in my heart as I drag my feet to the cashier.

   "Oh you don't have to pay for that. Your boyfriend already did." The lady says and I perk my head to one side.

   "My boyfriend?" I say and she smiles and nods.

   "Yes. The man with black hair and blue eyes. He also wanted me to give you this." She says and I gasp slightly. Lucifer bought it for me? He's never done something like this before. It was a single gold chain necklace with a small black feather on it. It looked like a wooden one but it was heavier than it seemed. It had a small bead on the base of the feather that glowed a very faint green. I take the necklace and look at it in my hands. I walk out the store thinking of why he seemed upset.