A kiss to remeber

En başından başla

"Of course I do love." He says and a waiter comes over to take our orders.

"Hi I'm your waiter today what can I get you today?" A familiar voice says and I can feel my breath hitch. I look up and see his glowing hazel eyes looking down at me. I feel as if a hot hand is placed on my upper thigh as he looks at me intently. My core heats up slightly as a mischievous smirk is plastered on his face.

"Hey are you alright?" Nik says and I look at him confused. I snap out of it and the heat of the hand is gone.

"Sorry it's just I didn't expect our substitute to be working here." I say and Nik tilts his head.

"Are you ok?" He says and I looked confused and puzzled at Nik. A voice in the back of my head starts to speak.

'He doesn't remember me as a sub. Only you do.' The voice says and i look over at Lucifer and his eyes are back to a purple. I shake my head and smile back at Nik.

"Sorry I guess I'm a little tired." I order a water and Nik ordered a beer as we sit and chat. I catch Lucifer looking at me and Nik intently from the bar. His eyes are staring at me and the air around us gets a little cold as I shiver slightly. We finished our food and left quickly. I didn't feel comfortable while in there with Lucifer there.

"Thanks for the day Nikolai." I say and stand infront of my car. I smile and bite on my lip looking down feeling my cheeks heat up. I hear him breath a chuckle and he tilts my head back up so I'm looking back up at him. He leans in for a kiss and I close my eyes. His soft lips are placed on mine. It was gentle and sweet. A small hint of beer but all the sweeter. He pulls away slowly and I open my eyes and feel my face turn red. He smirks at me and my legs turn to jello.

"Goodbye beautiful." He waved goodbye and walks off. I walk into my car and lean against my seat and smile. I sigh and I feel the same heated hand on my thigh. When a look back down I jump and look to the seat next to me.

"So how was your date?" Lucifer says. His tattooed arm recoils and he lifts up my chin so I'm now facing him. His eyes are gazing through me and my breath hitched. He leans forward staring at my lips. When he looks back up his eyes crimson red and a gasp leaves my lips. In seconds his lips are placed on mine in a heated kiss. His hot lips placed on mine as if they were two puzzle pieces. A moan leaves my lips and I place my hands on his chest. He pulls away slowly and I could feel my self get a little dizzy. Lucifer's eyes are still red and my whole body tingles under his stare.

"That's what a kiss should do to you." He says and smirks back at me as I'm in a daze over what just happened. I could feel my core begin to heat and thrive as he leans back a little. A ping comes from my phone and I look over to see a text from Nik. I look back over to L but see he's gone. My heart skips a beat and I look at my text.

Nikolai: hey babe I loved our date today. I'm free later this week want to go on another;)

Me: I'd like that Nikolai.

I bite my bottom lip and drive back home. I have the night shift at the bakery and go get ready.

I leave at around 7 and enter the shop. It's empty except for a couple of teens in a booth and one of the workers leaves as I replace her spot. Nothing happens and I have two more hours until my shift is over then the place closes. A ring echoes through the room and a figure walks through the doors.

"Hi beautiful. I'd like a black coffee and one of each of your deserts." The voice says and I look up to see Lucifer looking at me with a mischievous grin his hazel eyes and I gasp when I look closely. The thinnest line of silver I've never seen before is now there. The lady that was working with me looks up and shrieks. She pushed me over and I was knocked down to the floor.

"What can I get you honey?" She says and I see something new I never saw Lucifer so before.

"I was ordering from her not you." Lucifer says and I stand back up brushing myself. I look over myself and notice I have a cut on my arm. Lucifer sees it and his pupils turn to a snake like shake. His eyes turn ice cold blue and the air gets cold like ice. I shiver and see the lady is standing there trembling. He said his order and the lady with shaking hands grabs everything and placed it in a bag. He pays for the items and glances at me before leaving. The worker stumbles a little and leans against the counter. She looks at me with clouded eyes.

"What just happened?" She says and I told her she must have blacked out when she stood up. The rest of the night was boring. I finally closed at around 11 and drove home. When I got home I walk upstairs exhausted and fall on my bed. A take off my pants and shoes and change into pair of shorts and a sports bra.

"I like the view." A voice says