Two

"Lauren you are such a bottom."

Lauren scoffed as she pulled the baby blue dress over her head.
"I am not Mani. I just thought she was so cute and sweet an-"

Normani laughed, "Sure Laur. You are so not a bottom." She rolled her eyes and played with her fingers.
"Hey Lauren, could you maybe do a favor tonight?"

Lauren pulled the dress properly and looked up to her best friend with a lifted eyebrow. "What?"

"C-can you maybe subtle try to ask her about her friend?"

"You mean Dinah?"

"Yeah, I saw her a couple of times at some games and she's pretty and funny too." Lauren hummed in response and nodded, "Sure Mani. If you help me put some make-up on." (an: shout out to Camila's make up line.)

"How are you getting there?" Normani asked while putting some mascara on Lauren's eyelashes, making Lauren beautiful green eyes pop out even more.

"Camila is picking me up." Normani raised her eyebrows in shock. "Wow she really is a gentlewoman."

"Mani she's everything I ever wished for."

Normani rolled her eyes while giggling. "God Lauren don't be so dramatic. You are not even girlfriends!"

Lauren sighed, "I have a feeling tonight everything will change."

Camila cleared her throat, adjusted her plaid shirt and sighed deeply before ringing the bell to Lauren's house. Everytime Camila comes here she felt a bit sorry for Lauren. Lauren deserves the world. She deserves to live in a fucking mansion.

"Hi Camila." Lauren said softly. She shut the door behind her quickly and smiled at Camila. Camila handed her a single white rose and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Hi Lauren." Camila whispered softly. "You look- wow."

Lauren giggled and shyly looked at the ground, "Thank you Camila. You too." Camila's stunned face quickly made place for a cocky grin and she confident took Lauren's hand in hers to walk to her car.

"Where are we going?"

Camila chuckled, "We are almost there Lo. Don't worry baby."

Oh my god she called me baby. Stay fucking calm Lauren Jauregui.

A smile took place on Lauren's lips as she gave her date a soft nod.

"We are going to the movies?!"

"Uhm yeah, I thought you'd like that?" Camila said unsure of her choise. "We can always go somewhere else if you want to? That's no problem."

Lauren shook her head, "It's okay Camz."

Camila sat down next to Lauren in the movie theater. A bag of popcorn on her lap and a coke in the cupholder.
She had no idea what kind of movie they were going to see cause Camila let Lauren choose. Because that's what you do as a date.

As the movie started Camila quickly noticed it was a sappy romantic comedy and also noticed that the theater was almost empty. Except for ten rows in front of them, also a younger couple. Camila shifted in her chair as Lauren's hand tried to find the popcorn bag that was on Camila's lap. Camila watched Lauren's hand dangerously go to her center. And Camila was quickk to clear her throat. "Hey Lo, I'll give you the bag. Okay?" Lauren nodded shyly and placed the bag on her lap.

As the movie was playing, Camila noticed Lauren was wiping away a tear with a certain scene. Camila smiled softly and wrapped her arm around Lauren. "Are you okay baby?"

Lauren nodded while sniffing, "I am now you hold me." Lauren whispered in Camila's ear making the shivers go through the brunette's body.

Camila let her hand slip lower and more to the front. Lauren leaned her forehead against Camila's and Camila was quick to lean in. Her lips touched Lauren's and Camila felt like she was in heaven. She could taste the popcorn and the mint of the chewinggum earlier but also a hint of the bubblegum chapstick Lauren uses. Camila's tongue running over Lauren's bubblegum lips made Lauren softly moan as she opened her mouth slowly. Allowing Camila to play with her tongue.

Camila's hands supported Lauren's head as she cupped her cheeks. Lauren's hands were just placed on Camila's lap.

Lauren leaned out, "You don't mind missing the movie?" Lauren asked Camila in a hushed whisper.

Camila groaned, "Shut up and kiss me." Camila pressed their lips back together and her hands were touching every inch of Lauren's body.

Soon they were in Lauren's lap and Camila was quick to pull up her baby blue dress. Lauren lifted up her body of the chair a bit so Camila could easily pull it up. Camila's hands stroked Lauren's insides of her thighs and were quicky to touch the little of fabric that covered Lauren's center.
Her fingers rubbing her clit over the lace of Lauren's thong.

"Hmm Lauren." Camila moaned out and kissed Lauren so passionated that the movie was nothing compared to what they were doing at the moment. The lovers could both feel the love they felt while doing every action, the passion, the romance. It was not some quick hook up. There actually were feelings involved and Camila realised that. She smiled through their kiss before her fingers expertly pull Lauren's thong to the side.

Camila leaned in to Lauren's ear.
"You okay?" She whispered while her teeth were nibbling on the raven haired earlobe, making Lauren sigh in content. "Hmm yes Camz."

Camila smirked and started to rub circles on Lauren's clit. As Lauren moaned out, Camila made her way to Lauren's folds. Her fingers going through them, "Hmm Lauren you are so wet baby." She whispered and kissed her. Camila was hooked up on Lauren. She was actually smitten.

"I am for you Camzi. Now fuck me with your long ass fingers."

Camila bit her own lip as she heard Lauren say that. Camila was quick to demand and entered Lauren. Skillfull her fingers moved inside of Lauren. And every little stroke, every little move they made inside made Lauren closer to her high. And when Camila's left hand pulled her dress down so Lauren's boobs were out and Camila's warm tongue touched Lauren's nipples it was over. The final pushed that touched Lauren's wall at the end, made her reach her high.

"Oh my fucking god Camila. Shit. F-f-fuuck. I love you hmm you fuck me so good daddy."

"Holy fuck Lauren call me daddy again." Camila whispered as her tongue swirled around Lauren's nipples. Slightly biting them.

"Oh yes daddy I'm I'm- uuuggghhh."

"Hmm Lauren let me clean this up for you." Camila whispered and stood up from her chair to sit in front of Lauren opening her legs brutally. Camila's tongue was quickly to be inbetween Lauren's legs.

"Hmm oh fuck daddy." Lauren moaned out.

AN: Here you all go with the smut! Let me know what you think! Not planning on really putting much to this sequel. Basically writing about how their relationship is gonna grow. Hope you like it! 💕