June 29th: Finale

Today was the first day of the tour, we were kicking shit off in Los Angeles. This would be a three night set, since the first two shows should out at the Staples Center within ten hours of being out. Myself and Migos were killing the game right now. In My Feelings had just went number one, thanks to the help of Shiggy. We were doing it big tonight, bringing out a lot of people to open up this two month long journey for the fans.

We had Cardi coming to perform, which wasn't hard because she was married to Offset. We had YG dropping in, since we were in his city. We had Young Miami from the City Girls and Lil Baby, since Quality Control was the family. We also had my brother DJ Khaled in the building, with the first performance of his new single 'No Brainer'. With just myself and Migos, we had tons of hit singles to perform but I thought that it would be better if we put on a special show for the fans tonight.

"Toast to great beginnings," OB said as he poured himself a glass of whiskey. We were about to head to the side of the stage, since Migos were just about ready to hit the stage. We left my dresser room, being escorted by security. The walk to the stage from the dressing room wasn't that long, but you could hear the fans screaming their lungs off as if we were right next to them. 'Versace, Versace' the words to one of Migos first break out songs began to play. The crowd went crazy as they popped onto the stage, Offset-Takeoff-Quavo.

They performed everything from Versace to Stir Fry, literally seemed like every damn song they had. The final song they were performing together was Motorsport, which is where Cardi was going to come in and perform.

Nearing the end of Offset's verse, the whole crowd went into an uproar as Cardi walked onto the stage. "Ride the dick like a BMX." The whole crowd followed her lyrics word-for-word. Quavo rapped the lyrics to the chorus again and the the crowd went into another uproar as pink lights popped on the stadium. Nicki walked out, beginning her verse. I had no fucking clue that she was even going to be here, better yet performing. Everybody looked at me, but nobody said nothing.

Once they wrapped the song up, Cardi and Nicki took turns performing a few of their songs and Nicki announced her debut album. The rest of the artists would be performing during the intermission, which would last for about thirty minutes until I finally went on. YG went on first, and I'm guessing Nicki went back on with him to perform their new single 'Big Bank'.

"Good shit boys," I said while dapping everybody up. I have Cardi a quick hug, telling her how good she did. "Man, my bad about that Nicki shit— sis stopping through was last minute." I shrugged, "It's cool between us, the crowd loved that shit anyway." We talked for a few more minutes before I headed back to my dressing room to change. I had to go on and do my thing to give the show one final blow out, plus I was bringing Migos back on stage to perform Walk It Talk It.

I was onstage for literally two hours, honestly running over my time limit. I did every song from Scorpion, including a few throwbacks. Besides Migos, no one came out on my set. It was just me and the fans. "This first show has been amazing, L.A. is always good to me. I want to thank all of you for coming out and showing the fuck out for the boy, OVO til the death of me." I said before dropping the mic and walking off of the stage.

When I got to the back, everybody was everywhere. There were photographers, drivers, and many other people all of the place. "You still hitting up that one spot tonight?" YG asked as we dapped up. I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm gone go change and then I'll meet everybody."

"Alright, see you soon nigga." I walked away, heading towards my dressing room so I could head to the hotel. A part of me wanted to go and search for Nicki, but I wouldn't let myself. She was at my concert, she could've came to me.

"Alright, so we gone head to the club. You gone meet everybody there?" I nodded my head as OB asked me a question, "Yeah, y'all can go ahead— I just need like a good thirty minutes to go to the room and take a quick shower. I'm sweaty as shit and people been grabbing on me all night."

"Alright, — and oh, Nicki came back here looking for you." I sighed, "Where she at?" He shrugged, "She came right after her performance, she just said she wanted to talk to you."

I didn't think too hard on it or worry about it too much, I just made sure everybody from my team was straight before I headed to the room. Although Chubbs would be leaving back out with me, I rode alone with the exception of my driver. I could've just stayed at my own home, but I wanted to be in the city so we got rooms in the city.

By the time I got to the room and changed, it was about an hour later. Chubbs and I rode in the same truck to the club, which was actually one of my favorite strip clubs in Cali. Everybody was in this bitch, and they played my music as I entered.

"Congrats on the first show bro, more blessings are coming," Khaled said as he handed me a bottle of Ciroc. We had all of the VIP sections filled, bottles were being popped everywhere as my voice blasted in the speakers.

"The scorpion, himself." I heard somebody sort of yell behind me as the music blasted. I turned around seeing Nicki standing there, wearing a different outfit than what she had on earlier. "Look at the superstar, I heard that debut album dropping real soon."

She smiled, running her hand over her dress. "Yeah, you think I could get you on a track or something. Don't try to hype the price up though." She said jokingly.

I pulled her into a hug, "You know I got you, how you been though?" She shrugged, "I've been working, I found the time to stop through tonight. I came to see you earlier, but I think you weren't back to your dressing room."

I nodded my head, "OB told me." She nodded her head, "Yeah, I just wanted to stop and say hi. I'm going to Miami for a few weeks to start on the album, I hope I can send you somethings and we can get together from there."

"I said I got you."

When I said that, I meant that. Despite anything that we'd been through, I was going to be there for shorty regardless of anything. You still never knew what life had set for us, but there would always be love there.

The end.

I wrapped this one up smoothly. Lol, I'll post a new story tomorrow‼️