For The Love

Listen here SUS 😌this is a One-shot book, which means that I write whatever comes to mind and whatever I'm feeling. I'm creative at certain times, which means that I'm not always able to keep the same story line going consistently. Until I do finish, 'POWER', y'all can enjoy this! 😘❤️

"Welcome, Hip-Hop powerhouse, Nicki Minaj".

As soon as I heard my que, I strutted onto the stage, waving at the crowd as they yelled and waved at me. Even though I'd performed in front of millions of people throughout the duration of my career, I was still a bit nervous in front of smaller crowds.

"Welcome, welcome". Wendy said, as I took a seat on the purple couch, across from Wendy. "Before we start, place your feet on the shoe cam", Wendy said as I placed my feet onto the two purple foot prints that rested on the floor.

"Your shoes, their stunning". I smiled, "Thank you, their apart of the new Giuseppe collection, designed by myself. They should be hitting stores in a few months".

Wendy smiled, "Okay, you know what's next. The nitty-gritty". I gave her a faint smile, playfully rolling my eyes. "Lord".

"Well, you have been in Hot Topics a lot in the past few months. Whether it's the arguing on social media or the arguing with your label mates and boyfriend, Drake. What's up with that girl"?

"Well you know, there are problems in every relationship, it's very rare that you meet anybody with a perfect relationship. Drake and I have been together for nearly eight years and he's really my best-friend, so when we go through things, it's not easy to just give up him. The media only sees half of it and I hate that everyone has to create an opinion on him and on us when they don't know the truth".

"Well you've had quite the encounters with girls that have reportedly messed around with Drake, before and during your relationship".

This is the exact reason I hated this bitch, she was so damn nosey and messy, but I kept my composure.

"If I ever have a problem with anyone, it's for a reason. I don't tolerate disrespect, towards myself and definitely not towards my relationship".

Wendy nodded her head, "Mhm. So you said you two have been together for eight years, so no plans on any babies or any marriage in the near future".

I shrugged, "I leave things like that up to God, I want the timing to be perfect. Of course, I want children and a marriage, but I'm leaving that all up to the man above".

"It always seem like you two are in competition, it's quite cute. Every time you drop something, Drake is not far behind. Maybe vice versa sometimes".

I laughed, "I love a good challenge, but he knows what it is when it comes to the music. I'm great at what I do and so is he, and we're even better when we do it together".

Wendy nodded her head, "Well on the brighter side, Nicki's third album is hitting stores later on this week. The Pink-print, tell us about it".

"Well, the name was most definitely inspired by JAY-Z's Blueprint album. I want this album to solidify my spot in hip-hip. Honestly, unlike my other two albums, this one is the most put together. I actually tell my story, things that are really going on in my life".

"Well luckily, I had the chance to get an early listen. There's a few tracks I want to point out: The Crying Game, Bed of Lies, and Grand Piano. Now those three seem to deal with relationships, are you referring to you and Drake".