HoneyTRAP(2)

My ambition is attractive
My aggression isn't passive
I promise with you
The butterflies in my stomach are active
They're dancing, I'm feeling static
Wanna get closer like magnets
Your company, I've been feigning
I think I've turned to an addict
I don't get high
But looking in your eyes, I'm lifted
Can we make this tradition?

Nicki

The past few weeks in Toronto had been very interesting, and quite interesting from the life I usually lived on the island. Jade and her sisters were wilder than I though, and I quickly learned that after going to a video shoot with the three of them.

It was about three days ago, on a friday night. Jade told me that her boyfriend and his friends were shooting a little video for their song, and they needed some girls in their video. When we got there, there were plenty of teens scatter all over the place but one specific boy caught my eyes. I quickly learned that it was the same guy I'd seen when I'd arrived to school one morning, and I believed that his name was Troy.

I could remember the video shoot like it was yesterday.

He wore a pair of denim jeans and timberland boots, topping it off with a black peat coat. His hair looked freshly cut and his bare face made him look a little older than most would expect. He had thick-bushy eyebrows that sat above the most pouty eyes I'd ever seen, but he looked mysterious overall. When it was his turn to rap, he scanned through the crowd of girls and made direct eye contact with me. I watched him as he leaned over towards Jade, causing her to signal me to come closer. In my own right, I was very shy while being the new girl on the scene. I had a pretty face and a nice body, but dancing wasn't necessarily my talent.

"He wants you to be his girl for the video, all you have to do is dance". I sighed, shaking my head. "Jade I really cannot dance, I would much rather stand on the side or something". She rolled her eyes, "This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance, you better take it while you have it. Just move your hips to the beat and focus, your body will do everything else. I nodded my head, slowing walking over to Troy.

He stared at me, but said no words whatsoever. The director cued the music, causing Troy to place his hands on my hips. The beat was sort of fast, but also had a sexual feeling. I stared at Troy, enjoying the feeling of our bodied close together. I moved my hip to the beat, as told, beginning to grind against him as the beat fastened. Eventually, I got comfortable enough and allowed my body to move freely. I disregarded the fact that we were basically dry humping in a room full of people, until I felt a hard smack on my ass once he ended his rap.

The music ended and I began to walk away, but he quickly pulled me back. "What's your name"? I watched him as he spoke, analyzing the way he pronounced each syllable deeply with his canadian accent. "U-uh It's Onika, but you can call me nicki". He nodded his head, "Let me get your number Nicki".

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, handing it to me to enter my number. I quickly entered the nine digit number into, placing the phone back in his hand. He nodded his head but showed no away, so I figured that was just my signal to walk away. Without saying another word, I walked over to Jade, who was having a conversation with some girl she hung out with.