The Mistress

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

If you are not into explicit sexual scenes, then this is not for you.

If you are, continue to read.

Onika

6:02 pm the clock read, which meant we had 28 minutes until the employee lunch break was over and 30 minutes until his wife would usually arrive with his daily lunch. I somehow found it intriguing that she hated my guts, but her husband loved to stay in them. It fascinated me how she wanted me him to fire him as his assistant, but that's something he could never do.

The luxury high-rise apartment I lived in, which allowed me to view the entire sky line of Los Angeles, he paid for. My White 2017 BMW and Range Rover, which I only drove on special occasions, he paid for. My designer wardrobe, bi-weekly mani/pedi/hair appointments, and yearly vacations to any island was paid for by him.

There were moments when I contemplated making him leave his wife, but I didn't want the stress. I wasn't built to be his wife, nor did I intend to cater to his every need. I simply came into work everyday, file papers, run errands, and fuck his brains every chance we got.

Today was different though, I wanted to be in the office before he got there. I'd usually wait until everyone left and meet him there, but I beat him to the jackpot. Today was going to be special, it was my final day of working for him.

Though I enjoyed the perks that came with this entire fling, I'd decided that Los Angeles was no longer the place for me. At heart, I was sincerely a New York girl and had chosen to take a job offer there. The pay was going to be much higher and it also allowed me to be a lot closer to my family.

Slowly kneeling on the couch, I positioned myself so my ass would poke out, making it the first thing he'd see when he walked in.

I'd stripped down to an all Red Lace-Panty set from Victoria's Secret, topping it off with a Lace/Satin Black robe. My small feet were covered by a fresh pair of Christian Louboutins, which was a gift from him on Valentine's Day.

From the corner of my eye, I watched him as he entered the room

From the corner of my eye, I watched him as he entered the room. His facial expression was unreadable, but his suit was different. Unlike the usual Armani suits that he'd wear everyday, he was more dressed up. His usual Blue and Black suits were replaced with Black and White. His usual Long-Black Peat Coat was replaced by a White one. His normal ties were replaced with a bow tie.

I guess this day was going to be full of changes.

"Why are you here? I call you when I'm ready, you don't meet me here. We've been following the same schedule for months, who are you to make changes"?