“Get the...dessert. Yep, gotta get dessert.” Yoongi raised an eyebrow slightly at me but looked away and breathed out loudly.

Jin moved to him next and smelt his armpits then sat back at his chair and closed his eyes while thinking.

“Taehyung was the worse, then Hoseok was okay, Jiyeon smelled good but Yoongi and Bell fight for number one.” He wiggled his eyebrows at the two of us and Yoongi scoffed.

“Well, good to know, at least my future husband will smell good.” I smirked and saw Yoongi shift slightly in his seat.

“Haha, you two are cute. Anyway, Bell, truth or dare?” Jin smiled mischievously and I knew he was going to pick a dirty dare.

Too bad I love dirty dares.

“Dare!” I winked at him and he leaned back contently.

“I dare you to lick sauce off any part of Yoongi’s body.” My mouth dropped in shock and Yoongi turned his head, sending Jin a glare.

“Oh hell yeah.” I grabbed the sachet of tomato sauce and stood up.

Yoongi looked at me with widened eyes as I smirked to him.

“I don't this is an appropriate action.”  He put his hands up and gave me a glare.

“Actually this is very appropriate. We’re in a restaurant which is built for people to consume food, and we’re going to be married soon, so it's not like this is going to be the only thing we do.” I winked and he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

“Get him Bell.” Hoseok said as he laughed and I ripped open the package nodding to him.

“Now, stay still baby and we won't make too much of a mess.”  He looked to the others, asking for help but everyone watched intently refusing to support him.

I grabbed his suit shirt and unbuttoned it slowly revealing his smooth, firm chest.

Damn, for a guy that works in an office he has an amazing body.

“Getting embarrassed?” I looked up to him as I squirted the red juice on his chest.

“No. Just annoyed that I have to do such a low class act in public.” His cold words made me freeze as I had just finished spreading the sauce all over his chest.

Low class?

Is that how Yoongi sees me?

I looked up and he was staring to the side, seemingly uninterested in how I was standing there, bent over his body with my mouth about to suck tomato sauce off his chest.

Fuck this. I’ll make you interested, boy.

I grabbed his shirt and pressed my tongue to the lower part of his chest. I felt his skin react but still he didn't look at me.

“Atta girl.” Jiyeon laughed and gave me a thumbs up. Her confidence was quite surprising.

‘I'm going to make this boy mine.’ I thought to myself as I slowly started to lick up his chest, making sure to breath out hot air so his skin would be even more sensitive.

His skin, was delicious. Like damn, I think I might have to make his body my personal food plate because the sexy muscle indents and the way it twitched when I licked it really gently to tease it was just fucking irresistible.

His heart had definitely started beating a tiny bit faster but he still didn't move or look at me.
‘Okay, you want to be like that? See if you can ignore this.’

I let go of his shirt with one hand and placed it on his thigh, dangerously close to his member.

Of course it just looked like I needed support as I continued stroking his skin with my tongue.