Smelling the Roses

Y/n was in her favorite hangout spot, the park.

This was no ordinary park, though.

It was beautifully covered in flowers that smelled very nice.

She got up from her spot at the bench to call her dad.

Y/n was in need of a bathroom.

After eating four burritos from Taco Bell, she was very gassy.

"Yah, are you gonna come pick me up?!" She asked, her stomach growling urgently.

"It will take me 30 minutes; 13 to get there and I'm doo-dooing right now." Her dad replied before hanging up.

Y/n screeched internally, bending over in pain.

Of course, that was the wrong decision.

A loud fart rang out through the park.

Y/n looked around, ensuring no one heard her flatulence in the flowers.

Suddenly, two men came walking, arm in arm down the flowery path.

"Wow, the flowers are so pretty!" One said to the other, who nodded in agreement.

"Daebak! It's BTS!" Y/n squealed, identifying the boys as Jin and V.

Her stomach whined, warning of an oncoming fart.

V crouched down, the only thing separating him from Y/n were thick rose bushes.

"This one is so red, it's almost as pretty as you!" V commented, pointing out a rose and picking it for Jin.

Jin took the flower and put it in his shirt pocket.

"Yah, how can this flower be as good looking as me? When I am the worldwide handsome?" Jin asked, laughing.

Y/n let out a silent but violent fart.

The boys walked closer, their faces scrunching up in disgust as the stench hit their noses.

"Ew, is that a rat?" Jin asked, finding Y/n when he looked for the source of the stink.

She was creepily crouched, making strange groaning noises as she tried to suppress her fart.

"What a stinky boi." V scoffed, holding Jin's arm tighter as they walked away down the path at a brisk pace.

Y/n's dad called her.

"I'm here." He said.

But it was too late.

She was already eternally shamed.

Y/n was definitely not smelling the roses.