Mugged

Dedicated to bobataejin

Y/n was an English teacher in Korea. Her students, she decided, were unappreciative rats who didn't even bother to get her gift on teacher appreciation week.

She decided to get herself a gift, stopping by at the local porcelain shop.

Y/n came out with a plain, white mug, with "Best Teacher Ever" written on it.

She would have preferred the fancier variety, but it was a whole whopping $2.00 difference, and no way was she gonna spend that kind of money.

Proud of her cup, which obviously was an official award, Y/n was making her way downtown, walking fast, faces passing; she was homebound.

Until they weren't.

The world stopped and Y/n felt her life crumble at her very feet.

She had dropped her mug when some nitwit bumped into her.

As if she was blessed by Jesus himself, Y/n somehow managed to catch her mug, which was a $3.00 investment.

"Oops, sorry about that." The man who ran into her apologized, taking the mug from Y/n's trembling hands.

Oh. My. God

It was Kim Namjoon from BTS!1!!1!1!1!1!1!!1

Y/n, still flustered, managed to meet him eye to eye.

"They don't call me the God of Destruction for nothing." Namjoon chuckled, throwing Y/n's brand new mug onto the pavement. He watched it, making sure it shattered, before stepping on Y/n's toes.

He apologized once again and left.

Y/n was traumatized and never again bought a mug.

Ever.