BigHit

"Hello, Y/n!" Y/n talked to herself, staring at the bathroom mirror.

"Still as ugly as ever, buddy!" She observed, before washing her face.

She pranced out of the bathroom, getting ready for school. Being a teenager in 2018, Y/n lived for BTS.

They were her life.

Her everything.

Her, dare I say, oppars.

Y/n had plans to see them live in their US tour, and she was ecstatic, despite the performance being months away.

Her life had no meaning without BTS. She was sure that she would one day meet and marry all of them.

She suffered through the mandatory prison called school, only surviving with BTS's songs playing through her ears.

After school, she and her minimal friends went to the one store that sold kpop merch near their homes.

It also happened to be a cafe.

Give these girls coffee and K-pop and you probably wouldn't be free of them for hours

Eventually the sun went down and the girls went their separate ways to go home.

Y/n blasted Anpanman in her headphones as she walked home in the dark.

When she came to a crosswalk, she snaked out and did not wait for the walk light to come on.

She had it coming and so it came.

Y/n was hit by a big bus.

It was, a Big Hit, if you will.

Her vision faded.

Hours later, Y/n woke up, to find herself in an unfamiliar hospital room.

"You're awake! Thank God!" A stranger cheered, hugging Y/n.

As she adjusted her eyes,Y/n saw seven boys crowding her.

Just as y'all expected.

It was BTS.

"OMG, BTS, why are you here?" Y/n asked in a raspy voice.

"Of course we are here!" Jungkook said.

"How could we leave our poor Bang PD-nim alone after he fell into a coma?" Jin asked.

Across the room, Y/n caught herself in the reflection of a mirror.

She had become BigHit.