Starstruck

Y/n, like every young woman, was on the prowl.

Lookin' for romance.

She was fresh out the shower and sat down in front of her mirror, her hair wrapped in a towel.

Patting toner into her skin, Y/n leaned towards the mirror.

She examined her face.

"Ew." She whispered, cringing and slapping her face as she turned away from her reflection.

After applying lipstick, Y/n slipped into her nicest outfit.

"Come help me zip this!" Y/n called to her roommate across the house. Raquel waddled to her room, wearing heels and a red dress. 

"OMG, you look so good. I'm sobbing." Raquel sobbed, dabbing.

Y/n looked in the mirror.

Raquel was right.

Y/n was in her Minion costume. 

She wore it to every social outing.

She teared up a bit, finishing the look by putting on the costume's head.

At the club, Y/n sat at the counter, her hearing impaired by the loud music and people talking.

Unbeknownst to her, Kim Seokjin had his eyes on Y/n, infatuated by the yellow creature he saw before him.

He sat next to her, attempting to start a conversation.

Y/n, of course, could not hear the beautiful man trying to get her attention.

Jin was absolutely charmed.

"You're the silent type, aren't you?" He asked, smiling. "I'll go buy you a drink, how do you feel about Cola?" Jin said before leaving.

In his absence, Y/n had caught the attention of another boy, Park Jinyoung from GOT7. 

Similar to Jin, Jinyoung approached, putting an arm around the round, pill-shaped being.

Y/n, still oblivious, fell asleep in the suit.

While Jinyoung had a one-sided conversation, Jin returned, drinks in hand.

"Yah, that's my girlfriend!" Jin shouted, daintily putting the colas on the counter.

He pushed Jinyoung to the floor, pushing the chair Y/n was sitting on.

Startled, she woke up. 

She removed her mask and looked behind her.

Upon seeing that Y/n was not actually a minion, Jin and Jinyoung got up, disgusted.

"We were clickbaited." Jinyoung scoffed. 

Jin nodded in agreement, handing Jinyoung a Cola as the two disappeared together.

Y/n was confused.

Maybe she could catch a man if she wore more hearing convenient outfits.

There's always next time, she shrugged, returning home.