Driving Instructor

Dedicated to: 

Y/n was a driving instructor in Korea, for some inexplicable reason, seeing as she could only speak English and the basic conversational words in Korean. It was another day in the driver's office where she worked, helping foreigners who moved to Korea get a license. While typing away at her computer, Y/n's coworker, Samuel, rushed to her desk. 

"Y/n!" He shouted in a panicked tone, "I need you to take my next client for me, I have to go home, because I'm extremely tired." Samuel whined. Y/n let out an exasperated sigh and agreed. Samuel said his thanks and vanished, leaving Y/n alone with a heavier workload. 

Y/n heard a faint 'excuse me' at the front desk, probably the client Samuel was taking on. She leaned back in her chair and saw a blonde boy, who, in her opinion, looked a bit like a toddler. Just as expected, Y/n's name was called on the intercom. She made her way to the desk, greeting the boy. He bowed and introduced himself.

"I am Jimin." He said, with a beaming smile. 

"And I am... your driving instructor." Y/n responded.

They went into the company's car, labeled 'Barry Bee Drive with Me', and Y/n fastened herself into the passenger's seat.

"I can only speak English, is that okay with you?" Y/n asked.

"Ah, yes. English very good." Jimin stuttered, gesturing at himself.

After a relatively smooth drive, Y/n had to test Jimin's parking skills.

"Please park, Jimin." Y/n requested calmly. Jimin's neck snapped in her direction.

"Yes? What is it?" He asked, looking at Y/n.

"Park, Jimin." She said again. Thinking she was referring to his full name on the form, he nodded.

"Yes that is my name." He said in Korean, once again turning to face Y/n.

"Jimin. Stop. The. Car." Y/n pleaded. Jimin finally got the cue and parked in the lot they had arrived in. 

Despite the commotion it had caused, Jimin passed. 

Needless to say, Y/n no longer took any of Samuel's high end client's ever again.