prettymuch | 23

Read author's note please.
Chapter 23:
PRETTYMUCH

"'Cause my world revolves around you"
-Jordin Sparks featuring Chris Brown
(No Air)

All five boys were being shoved out the van as they were running a bit late to a last minute interview. Their manager walked in front of them, smiling and waving to a few fans that waited for the famous band. They all followed their manager David, smiling and occasionally taking pictures with the fans. Zach and Jack had their hands intertwined as they walked into the building, causing the fans to go wild. They've been public for a while now, along with Daniel coming out as pansexual. Everyone knew and were happy for them. Of course they got a few hate comments here and there, but they were with each other the whole way.

When entering the building, the five males were guided to a backstage area. They were met with another guy who looked around his mid thirties. He was smiling bright as he messed with the cards that were in his hands. And when seeing the band, he became even more excited. He instantly greeted them, shaking their hands.

"Hey guys. I know most interviews it's just you, but we do things a little bit differently here" the five of them were interested as they looked at each other. "We will be joined with another boy band. I think you guys might know them. Come on, so we can start" the man beamed as he lead them towards a much larger room. Upon entering, they had seen five other guys already sitting on stools. The Why Don't We boys smiled brightly as they noticed the band as PRETTYMUCH. They were fans of each other really.

"Aye it's the boy band Why We Don't, right?" The familiar face of Brandon joked as he stood from his seat and approached the others. Daniel rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"And you guys are PRETTYLESS, right?" Daniel wonders, tapping his chin. Brandon clicked his tongue with a wink as he went back to take his seat. The other five males took seats in another set of stools, while the man sat in a chair. Each band was handed two microphones, as the interviewer was given one as well.

And once each band gave the okay to start recording, the camera was turned on.

"Hey guys! I'm Marcus and today I'm here with both bands PRETTYMUCH and Why Don't We!" Each member from the two bands began to clap. "From PRETTYMUCH we have Brandon, Austin, Edwin, Zion and Nick. While from Why Don't We we have Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, Jack and Jonah" again they all clapped. "Now this interview will be fairly simple. I'm going to give ten questions and you all will either say which band you think would do or have done that."

"Sounds easy enough" Zach smiles, looking at his band members before looking at the other five males from the other band. He felt a hand land on his and he turned to see it belonged to Jack. He didn't hesitate to combine their hands, smiling larger.

"Right! Alright, first question" Marcus the interviewer said before looking down at his cards. "Who do you think is more likely to go skinny dipping together as a band?"

Immediately both bands started blaming each other, giving many different excuses.

"Obviously not us, as we don't even like seeing each other naked" Brandon spoke the loudest. Daniel immediately snapped his head towards the other and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean, I wouldn't want to see you naked either. I might be disappointed" Daniel said cheekily. Brandon eyed him over. Of course their staring contest was over when the interviewer once again laughed out a question. But Corbyn watched the whole interaction between Brandon and Daniel, not being able to keep a frown from his face. And as he was tapped on the leg by Jonah, he perked in confusion.

"Hmm?"

"Who do you think is more likely to eat seafood for the rest of their career?" Jonah questions. Corbyn just shrugs as he once again flicked his attention towards Daniel. He was now laughing greatly as Brandon kept talking to him. The faux blonde was getting angry at the sight. So with a huff he folded his arms.

"Next question. Who is more likely to fall in love first?"

"Them of course. Just look at those two. Can't even keep their hands off each other for a second" Edwin chuckled, while Zach and Jack went red the tiniest.

"You're just mad you no longer have that" Austin replied with a toothy grin, making Nick smack him upside the head.

"Don't get me started Porter" Edwin replied with a tiny glare. Austin just put his hands up in surrender.

-

Both bands were allowed from the large room as soon as the interviewer Marcus had told the camera man to cut the film. Not even seconds later Jack had Zach in his hold, smothering him in sloppy kisses. Zach's cheeks were burning as he giggled at the affection.

"Okay, okay stop" Zach managed out. Jack pouted, but was happy once more when Zach placed a sweet kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"I want that" the familiar voice of Edwin spoke. Both of them turned to see the tan male. And right beside him was who he considered his best friend Zion. Zion just smirked as he wrapped an arm around the shorter male.

"You will Ed. Just not right now" The taller tan male stated with a wink. Edwin flushed before masking it with an eye roll. He even moved from Zion's grip before pushing him away.

"They're cute" Zach whispered to Jack. The other just shook his head as he motioned towards both Brandon and Daniel laughing together.

"Now that's cute."

Zach bumped Jack the slightest as he observed the scene even closer. Both blondes from the two bands stood off to the side, occasionally taking awkward yet angry looks at the two brunettes.

"How much longer til Corbyn finally confesses he dumped Christina and that he's in love with Daniel?" Zach suddenly questions. Jack follows his boyfriend's gaze and grins.

"I don't know, but if Daniel keeps flirting with Brandon, it won't be long" Jack answers.

"Alright boys, let's go home!" David yelled out. The five guys from Why Don't We stopped what they were doing and began their journey out of the building. But just as Daniel was exiting, he felt someone grab on his wrist. He turned to see it was Brandon.

"Call me" Brandon smiled, handing him a paper. Daniel nodded with a giggle.

-

The end!
Oh fuck, y'all are going to literally kill me now. I'm sorry if it helps. I actually like this ending. Keeps you guys on your toes.

Thanks
-Nevaeh