agreed | 4

Chapter 4:
Agreed

"Someone help me"
-Shawn Mendes (In My Blood)

Zach placed his phone on the island he was now currently standing in front of, before putting his full attention on Daniel who still looked worn out. The brunette took a seat in front of Zach, allowing the morning sun to hit his complexion. His hair was flat on his forehead as he rubbed at his electrifying ocean blue eyes. He wore a loose white t shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Zach turned red in the face as he noticed he was staring. And before Daniel noticed the longing stare, Zach dropped his head back towards his bowl. It was empty so he no longer had an excuse to still be in the kitchen.

He licked his pink lips, grabbing hold of his bowl (that still had a tiny bit of milk in it), moving to place it in the sink. And as ge carefully moved towards the island once more, Zack took another glance at Daniel; who now looked a little more awake. He was scrolling through his phone, clearly interested in what he was looking at. The youngest member sighed as he grabbed the other items he still had out (being the milk and cereal box), returning them to their respected places. And the second he closed the cupboard that held other food, Zach cursed at himself for forgetting that Daniel might have wanted it. So turning around, Zach was met with the brunette already staring at him with an amused but confused expression.

"What?" Zach wondered.

"You read fan fiction?" Daniel asked back for his answer. Zach's blood ran cold as he looked down at the phone etched in the other's hands. When actually processing it, Zach could now understand that Daniel had his phone. And what he was interested in was the fan fiction that the youngest had finished reading only moments before.

Zach retook his seat on one of the many stools, dropping his head on the table not wanting to see Daniel's face any longer. The older teen was probably scolding him for reading such childish words written by his fans.

"You weren't supposed to know" Zach lifted his head. "None of you were" he whispered now. Daniel rolled his eyes with a sigh, giving Zach his phone back.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna tell anyone" Zach looked at Daniel surprised and very thankful. "Jachary fan fiction, huh?" Zach's cheeks tinted red at that. It was bad that he was caught reading fan fiction. But it's awful that he was caught reading such context about him and Jack. Someone who's supposed to be like his older brother.

"Oh, shut up. I just wanted to know what people think about. And honestly...I'm not disappointed" Zach admits. Daniel smiles, making the youngest groan. "Stop looking at me like that. You make me feel as if I'm doing something wrong."

"No, I just find this whole thing amusing. The Zach Herron, reading about how he falls deeply in love with Jack Avery" Daniel chuckles. "Great content" the brunette full blown laughs now.

"Stop!" Zach pouts. But then he brightens as he suddenly comes up with an idea. "How about you read some too? I won't feel weird, knowing I'm the only one" Zach explains and motioning his phone towards the other. Daniel just looks at him wide eyed.

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm not reading about you and your little boyfriend making love or whatever" Daniel quickly retaliated. Zach frowned.

"No, not about me. About you! If they make fan fiction about me, then they sure enough make it about you too. Come on, just pick a boy" Zach urged, once again shoving the phone in Daniel's larger hands. Daniel sighed as he agreed.

"Fine. But who should I-" he was cut short from someone entering the kitchen with a yawn. It was Corbyn. He looked at the two mumbling a "morning" before going over towards the fridge. Daniel and Zach looked at each other. It was as if the Gods above had answered the question for them. Zach's lips twitched into a smirk while Daniel started shaking his head profusely. "No."

"Yes. You already agreed. Now do it" Zach replied, watching Daniel. The blue-eyed teen continued to stare at Zach's phone before a sigh left his mouth. And before Daniel even understood what he was doing, he began to move his fingers across the glowing screen.

Corbyn took a seat next to Zach, a cup of orange juice in his hand.

"Agreed to what?" The faux blonde asked. He ran a hand through his messy hair, taking a sip from his drink right after. Zach and Daniel looked at each other before turning towards him.

"Nothing!"

They both quickly said it together. Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows obviously confused, but didn't press further on the matter. Zach simply put his attention back on Daniel who's face had gotten ten times more red.

Jackpot.

Zach smiled as he watched the older.

-

The five boys were all in the main room. Jonah sat watching a movie, while Jack and Corbyn bonded over some video game not too far away. Then sitting on the couch was Zach and Daniel; who were staring intensely at their phones. Zach managed to get Daniel his own account on the known app, the two instantly reading right after. It wasn't until Zach reached a certain part in the chapter that he was currently reading, did he suddenly become hot and flustered.

"Zach pressed his palms down on the sides of Jack's hips, poking his tongue through his lips and making one long stripe up the underside of Jack's shaft."

Zach knew his face was red as he felt like it was on fire. So jumping up from his spot, he walked out of the main room going towards the kitchen. He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, downing it in seconds. And when he knew he had finished the limited amount of spring water, he went back to his phone and quickly exited the story he was previously reading. He knew his fans had a very active imagination, but what he had just read is a whole other level. He knew he would be taking a break from the particular story for now.

He was going to return back to the main room and possibly ask how Daniel was doing with his own reading, when he was stopped from running into someone. When looking, he could see it was none other than Jack Avery himself. Zach felt his cheeks heat once again as the image of him doing unbelievable things to Jack's body corrupted his mind. Especially to his lower region.

"Sorry Zach" Jack smiled. Zach just stepped back, his hands suddenly becoming really clammy. The more he stared at the person in front of him, the more he grew incredibly hormonal. He shouldn't though. The thought of having intercourse with the same gender should disgust him. Yet, it just made his fantasies rise.

"It's fine" Zach squeaked out. And with the worried expression Jack started giving him, Zach pushed by, dashing towards the stair case. From his spot on the couch, Daniel watched Zach go. And suddenly feeling very anxious for the younger, he stood up and went after him.