Chapter 22 : A week

Start from the beginning

It turns out CJ's CEO assistant was the culprit. Switching true diamonds into a fake one. Selling the imitation while keeping the genuine.

And six days from now the trial will begin.

But...do you think justice was really given?

We, the writers was surprised when we saw this.

A picture of an accounting of diamonds and their price was attached. At the bottom, the editor circled the signatures of the CEO and the audit.

This file was given to us by an unknown source. If what the CJ's really said that diamonds from that customer was really switched by a fake one, why the audit in this file tells us that the diamonds' price were so low that I even can buy them by my two days ' work worth? Then all of us can afford diamonds.
Isn't this price tells us that the diamonds they were shipping were all imitations?

If what I write was true and this picture too, why the CJ's only have this one issue? They have their usual costumers-the family from upper society. With reputation and background, how can they do such thing?

If someone is going to propose, which store they will go to? Its CJ's, even us commoners don't have enough money to buy even one of those jewelries in CJ's, we still worked hard and save money to buy one jewelry for our other half. But what will you feel when that jewelry that you bought with your effort,hard work, and patience was actually fake?

Another picture was attached. This time it was the transaction of all the buyers who bought last month in CJ's.
There were two columns in this picture. The first one was listed as 'VIP's Buyers'. The price of every item was sumptuous. Under each item, the interest of CJ's was written.
: 10%